Reviews for The Flicking of NotReally Aerodynamic Objects
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Yay! Poor Alice did miss a productive class! ;) I can't get enough from your James, he's just uber sweet!

And may I ask how the newest chap from your Golden Fic is progressing? Is there a chance to read it next week? *wink wink* :D

HW
vague-as-fog chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Haha. Whenever I write stupid notes and flick them at people, no one ever opens them.

I love how you always write James as a really light-hearted person! I hate angsty-James. It's stupid.
LoonyLuna127 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Oo I really liked this story...very cute! 10/10!
magicXheart chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
lol. loved the whole idea of Lily flicking things
liz22463 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
haha! that was so cute! James is still such a prat. but a very cute prat. xD
Abstractly Sydney chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
i LOVED this story! you should write another chapter about them at Hogsmeade
Lisa N Lupin chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
"I’ve still got to learn to form actual sentences around James Potter."

Oh man do I understand what she means there. I get all red faced and start blabbering jibberish. It's really not attractive.

Ps I think your summaries are funnier than most of the fanfics on this site!

Love the oneshots. Keep them coming!

Lisa
Blanco Pagina chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
OH MY GOD! THAT WAS COMPLETELY HILARIOUS! GO YOU! Not even kidding, I absolutely DIED from laughter! You, my dear, never fail to amaze me. Bloody fantastic, that was! *stares in disbelief*

Well, I actually have to go type the last chapter to one of my own stories, but I just wanted to read your new story and let you know how absolutely delicious it is! (Because, of course, I already know it's delicious before I even read it - yeah, that's ohw awesome you are!)

LOVE AND IGGY RADNESS POINTS!

Bub'les
jamie the marauder chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
aw hecka cute! I loved it i was really really good. I like how you write things ]

Great job!
xx siriusly lily xx chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I might just try that... )
Hannahble chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
i LOVE it! absolutely halarious!
serindraxx chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
*giggles* lol i love it! flicking paper at James lol keep it up!

~Serindraxx~