Reviews for A Change of Heart
Oh my freaking gosh! You're now my most favorite author of Susan x Caspian fanfic! I love you so much and I do hope you update soon! I've just started to read this fic 6 hours ago and here I am now finished and cliff hanged TT. Oh god please don't leave me err... us because I'm going to die if I won't know what'll happen!
DemigodOfStorm chapter 24 . 3/23
One word
AMAZING!
DemigodOfStorm chapter 18 . 3/22
OMG How could u
DemigodOfStorm chapter 10 . 3/21
Amazing lst few chapters and also Rilian is really starting to make this more interesting
DemigodOfStorm chapter 3 . 3/21
I'm officially ur biggest fan but I am crying right now WHAT HAPPENS! Also I meant that in the nicest way possible
DemigodOfStorm chapter 2 . 3/21
That story had just the right amount of fluff I'm so excited to see where this is going
DemigodOfStorm chapter 1 . 3/21
K either I'm a SERIOUS NERD or your a really good writer (I am not a nerd I am a geek)
QueenElle chapter 17 . 11/3/2016
i cried so hard at the part where Corvin was talking to Danielle unknowingly and when he finally realized it was her
QueenElle chapter 18 . 11/3/2016
the most depressing chapter so far. Beautifully devastating
QueenElle chapter 14 . 11/3/2016
OMG THAT STARDUST REFERENCE! I LITERALLY IMAGINED DUNSTAN THORN IN MY HEAD WHEN HE SAID THAT PART HAHAHAHAHAH I LOVE STARDUST JUST AS MUCH AS I LOVE THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA
Kattina chapter 31 . 10/8/2016
its great. but are u continuing it?
NEEDTHENEXT CH chapter 31 . 10/30/2014
Well i tried to make my username I_NEED_THE_NEXT_CHAPTER but theres a character limit.
so...HOW CAN YOU END IT LIKE THAT?

now that im calm.
i would really appreciate it if you could finish the story or give us a basic plot so we can imagine how it would end.
historynerd308 chapter 23 . 10/29/2014
Hi I just started your story and wanted to let you know how much I love it.
The first time i saw the movie I was VERY angry about the Susan Caspian thing because I'm usually a total book purist. However after a few more viewings I came to...prefer the movie version (part of me still hates myself for betraying the books but I cant help it.) I have come be be a bit obsessed over these characters.
I want to thank you for writing this, I know it takes a lot of time and effort. Please keep writing, about this or any other topic, you are quite talented. This is the best Suspian fic I have read thus far.

Thanks, and btw I love that you added Rillian. He's amazing.
Noonewilleverno chapter 31 . 9/6/2014