Reviews for A Change of Heart
QueenElle chapter 17 . 11/3/2016
i cried so hard at the part where Corvin was talking to Danielle unknowingly and when he finally realized it was her
QueenElle chapter 18 . 11/3/2016
the most depressing chapter so far. Beautifully devastating
QueenElle chapter 14 . 11/3/2016
OMG THAT STARDUST REFERENCE! I LITERALLY IMAGINED DUNSTAN THORN IN MY HEAD WHEN HE SAID THAT PART HAHAHAHAHAH I LOVE STARDUST JUST AS MUCH AS I LOVE THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA
Kattina chapter 31 . 10/8/2016
its great. but are u continuing it?
NEEDTHENEXT CH chapter 31 . 10/30/2014
Well i tried to make my username I_NEED_THE_NEXT_CHAPTER but theres a character limit.
so...HOW CAN YOU END IT LIKE THAT?

now that im calm.
i would really appreciate it if you could finish the story or give us a basic plot so we can imagine how it would end.
historynerd308 chapter 23 . 10/29/2014
Hi I just started your story and wanted to let you know how much I love it.
The first time i saw the movie I was VERY angry about the Susan Caspian thing because I'm usually a total book purist. However after a few more viewings I came to...prefer the movie version (part of me still hates myself for betraying the books but I cant help it.) I have come be be a bit obsessed over these characters.
I want to thank you for writing this, I know it takes a lot of time and effort. Please keep writing, about this or any other topic, you are quite talented. This is the best Suspian fic I have read thus far.

Thanks, and btw I love that you added Rillian. He's amazing.
Noonewilleverno chapter 31 . 9/6/2014
soooo good i love it
daydremus chapter 31 . 5/4/2014
oh my. it's over
mynameisjilly chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Hi,,,I just discovered your story...I love your story,,why u stop writting?I'm so curious with susan and caspian,,,I can't wait to see susan and caspian getting married..please update it,,,so many people also want to see next chapters until finish.
Pleae update it,update it,,,,,,,,
Jaylin Ellie Waters chapter 31 . 11/1/2013
Oh my gosh! I seriously love love love your story! I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update soon! :)
missmarthanightingale chapter 31 . 4/24/2013
I really love this this story. Well done!
anonymous chapter 31 . 4/22/2013
Love this story! Hope you update soon!
SouthernRadiantSun chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
I loved the quote from stardust there! :)
anonymous chapter 31 . 2/9/2013
Are you ever going to update again? I love this story, and I want to see what happens next!
All For Jesus chapter 31 . 1/31/2013
Hey, this is a awesome story! I love it AND would love it if you continued it. Thank you.