Reviews for To You On Your Wedding Day
laurazuleta18 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Loved it
ifairyu chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
awwww. this is soo sad. and heartfelt. i can totally feel what your saying. maybe its the twihard in me. maybe its the girl in me. or whatever. but i can totally feel the emotion coming off of this. amazing writer you are.
KatieAnn101495 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I love it! It's so unique and wonderful, but sour and depressing at the same time.:)
Meli Lullaby chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I cried a lil when I readed this... 1st I want to say thank you for showing that Leah does have a soft side and she isn't a bitch to just be a bitch. 2nd I loved that you made her vulnerable but not like in a lil cry baby kind of way. Thanks I really did enjoy this.
AutumnDreamer chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Oh, I's got the chills, yo. I keep on wanting to hate Leah for her attitude but I have to keep in mind what happened to her. It'd suck to have to see the two people you love in love with each other. Then again, I found the Leah/Jacob side story in BD totally out of place. Oh, wait, wasn't most of BD?
lizzyvamp1901 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Aw...
AnotherStupidLamb chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Ok, first off; Your Grandma is a twihard? Thats so sick! :P

Second off; This made me sad, yet happy. I've always loved Leah. I'm the person who loves the under-dog (pun intended) Like Jacob and Leah. So I loved the fact it was her letter. Thanks.

~Jamie
Chosy chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
aw...*sniff*

that was...exactly what i needed right now. (*not feeling so well*)

"And it hurts to share your mind, when all you think about is her."

that is so sad. poor leah.

i still don't know what will happen in the fourth book, i hope things turn out well for her (even though she can be stupid *g* but it's understandable i think) (don't tell me what will happen! ah! *g*)

P.S: sorry for my lack of comments lately. I just moved to vienna for college and everything is just upside down, i did't have so much time. I wish i will be able to read on soon.

love, chosy
daphne 13 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
WOW! taht was intense! ( a good intense) really touches your heart and lets you feel as heartbroken as leah felt... awesomeistically awesome!
just drifting chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
oh wow, heartbrakingly beautiful, well done
Lilah Aine chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
That was slightly heart breaking…. You do have to wonder when you say/hear declarations of internal love how certain you can be about them, but to have to live with seeing someone that you still love so much, and told you they loved you back… but now they are with another (someone you love)... So sad…
bakallone chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Ack. Your Grandma reads Twilight? That is so cool. ]

This is really sad. -tear- ;-;
jacij1988 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
This is really amazing. I love Emily and Sam together but I feel really really bad for Leah. I cant even imagine how much it would suck for her. I think you captured her really well. Oh and I also think it might quite possibly be the coolest thing that your grandmother is a Twilighter. Your Granny rocks.
I HAVE LEFT FANFIC DELETE chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
So, you posted a topic that gave a link to this story on TwilightTeens. You're amazing, you know that? I've always had sympathy for Leah, and this just captures the side of her that many fans refuse to see! She's got a reason for being so bitter and sorrowful, she wasn't always this way. I love how she's trying so hard to let him go...it just tugs at my heart strings. Brava, brava...
Ashley Andrews chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I already told you (like two seconds ago on messenger) that I think this is spectacular, but I'll tell you again:

This is spectacular.