Reviews for Their Story
Dusksgirl chapter 25 . 8/17
I'm crying! D'X You're story was beautiful and broke my heart, even with the minor errors. You did a truly magnificent job
Luna Silveria chapter 25 . 4/8
Aww. This made me tear up. Wonderful story it was a pleasure to read!
crystaldragon275 chapter 25 . 12/12/2014
This...Was...BEAUTIFUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! :'D
Strange Demise chapter 25 . 2/3/2014
*clap clap clap clap* oh my god its so beautiful! DX
TRON0602 chapter 20 . 1/24/2014
Let us wait for at least two hours till it turns midnight for me here. Respond to me in the PM if you can
TRON0602 chapter 25 . 1/24/2014
I reached my PM limit for today Jess. We will have to do this tomorrow. Ok?
TRON0602 chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Can you send my friend Watership's Nightwish Rat a PM explaining why I can't PM her? It is the same reason I can't do the same with you
TRON0602 chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
So we will continue it tomorrow? PM yes or no
TRON0602 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
My friend. This review was the only way I could talk to you. There is now a fanfic PM post limit of 300 a day. PM me on our role play if you understand
Hellboy4eva chapter 25 . 3/29/2013
Nice story
vxnityprince chapter 25 . 2/5/2013
Ahhhh -gross sobs- the ending was so emotional omfc I shouldn't have read this all at once gosh ;-; amazing story, I love it so much!
TOMMAIER chapter 25 . 11/6/2012
i have read a lot of fanfictions about the lion king. they truly fascinate me. what i especially like about this one is that a character was made and placed behind the events that had unfolded during the films to make it seem as this could have actually been a part of it.
WolfxSong chapter 25 . 10/18/2012
The ending made me teary eyed and I cried! I loved how Nuka came back one more time to see his children and his mate 3 I just wished he had lived to that they could be happy. But I do love endings like this, that are bittersweet (: I'm adding this to my favorites! I'll definitely be giving this story another read in the future!
Animatrixette16 chapter 25 . 6/17/2012
That story was awesome and it brought tears to my eyes. You are a great writer! I wish Nuka had lived though *sob*
RomesLions chapter 25 . 5/10/2012
I love this story so much. Honestly, it made me cry at least three differnt times not including the epilogue, which I cried all throughout. Very lovely, and well done story!