Reviews for Heaven Is A Dark Place
gnurd chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I almost never read one shots, much less drabbles, but I truly enjoyed this. thank you.
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Short, simple and sweet. It was nice :D
Berserkeroo chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Ouch! Thanks for the cavities. XD
longnite chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
How in the world did you figure how to wrangle "sweet" out of something sad...it's beyond me! But well played all the same!
Chikiko chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
this is one of those stories that induces many mixed feelings. its cute and sad at the same time. how is that even possible? in either case. it's quite nice especially for something that only took a few minutes to write.
Love Robin chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Yup, short and too the point.

Dunno about "sweet"...

}:p
Alexawynters chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
i dont know if i should laugh cry or think its cute? too many emotions at once *dies*
Mistique Four chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
So no character development. But some fluff. Though really short, it was good enough for me to leave you a review. Yeah...well, bye.
doomed89 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Still writing crap i see
Mirenheart chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Damn. You made me all all sad. Now I have tn read something retarded and funny. But it was a fic.

Damn, I'm too sad to put in my signiture.
Daryl chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
good story. very sweet
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Excellent dialog. You don't have to be a KiGo fan to know this is good, very good.
jiggermole chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
short, and to the point. Damn. I liked it even through it berevity.
SickAndWrong chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Well, one thing I don't understand. Where where exactly is Kim in this story? How did she even get there?

Seriously, though, this is sweet. You know I like the short fiction best anyway. And the anime-esque quasi-introspective sort of conversation was fun. I'd much rather have seen this as a part of something a couple thousand words longer, but... not bad for the amount of effort put into it.

Which is my way of saying, "I like it so write more, dickwad." :D I'm being jocular, of course.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Nice little ficlet, accomplishes its goal with a minimum of verbiage. Shego sounds just right. I don't like the space monster/black hole thing at the beginning, tho - sets a kind of cheesy atmosphere and seems unnecessary, since it doesn't really matter how she dies.