Reviews for Of Tricks & Treats
fangirlhaven chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
-Losing consciousness in a huge pool of blood- murmurs softly: "Eye candy is better." *q*
ichigo'ssneakyfox chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
becarefull girls
kibanaru616 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
omg nosebleed
Rei Uta chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I hope you don't take offense, but if you improved your wording and grammer, then this would have been a much better story. Also, I don't think Naru would simply give in so easily, so you could play out this area slightly longer for more satisfactory results.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
sequel sequel
HotLlamaDiva chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
It hurts my eyes to look at it. Just reading the summary made me cringe, but I gave it a chance; you know, on the unlikely (but eerily possible) promise that the story content may be tolerable.

Your grammar is atrocious that it's unbearable. The only thing that was keeping me from closing that tab was the fact that I was already plotting out this review in my head.

Looking at the way you write, I could assume that you are a hormone-addled thirteen-year-old who can't tell the difference between correct grammar and not to save his/her life.

But, hey—reply to this and prove me wrong. I'm ignorant, really, but if you disregard this and just continue on writing with that attitude, I promise you that you will not get far with only just delusional plots and s*x scenes.

You need grammar (and for you, also a thesaurus).

You have a received a review from LH.

Good day.
A Happy Reader chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Actually, no—my name or alias is a misnomer and you story is... ouch.

As in, OUCH! It hurts to read it. It's so horrible it stings. For one, the plot has been recycled, retouched, and paraphrased in so many fandoms and I'm willing to bet that it also has in here.

Secondly, your grammar is utterly atrocious. It makes me want to pull out my eyes with a spork and use it to erase my computer screen. In terms you could easily understand: your grammar sucks nothing.

It sucks so much it doesn't have enough 'personality' in it to merit such an honorable job such as sucking monkey balls.

Don't listen to those that say "Your story is great! Though a FEW/SMALL/MINOR/MINUTE/MINISCULE/insert-words-you-can't-comprehend [ps: comprehend means 'to understand']" because your grammar errors are not few and far between—they appear in every line.

Listen to me instead—the Ye Olde Grand/e Bubbah—and improve yourself before ever writing again. As in, NEVER write anything that would make people question your age, intellectual rate, mental capacity, comprehension, and just you, yourself, as an author in general.

Thanks for listening to my well-written speech/rant about your story.

Good day.
Hatake Tsughi chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
LOL that was great funny and sexy XD
ILearnedItFromThePizzaMan chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
i give this a 20 out of 10
T chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
good just grammar errors
kiwidory chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
good deal !

really fun !

make sure to keep it mind that story ! it's really great, and also funny just to imagine naruto dressed like that!

go on and enjoy writing
fan chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
so hot *sasunaru fangirl squel* *nosebleed* *faints* *dies from over hotness* P.S. (from 6feet under) Best. Lemon. Ever. ( Now offical 12 feet under.)
Ilamay chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
LOL I love it! Thanks for writing it. :)
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
That last line is so true.
Krissie chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I loved how innocent-minded Naruto was.

"Why are we going to your room? I don't need to sleep!"