Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
dreamin'BIG chapter 9 . 12/15/2008
randy is such as ass, hes a great heel though but his attitude needs some major changes. loved the chapter bring on more!
TJ Sparkles chapter 9 . 12/14/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY!

I'm serious, this story SO rocks and you are such an amazing writer. Initially, Randy was very mean to Ashley. But I think that he's going to warm up to her later on, especially since he referred to the match as "us winning" instead of "me winning." So while he's mean right now to Ashley, I think he'll change later on.

Aw, Ash rocks! She didn't back down from Randy when he was insulting her or being mean to her. Most of the Divas would have. Just goes to show that's she a tough chick who isn't afraid of anyone!

Ugh, Mickie. I feel sorry for John for having to be her partner.

I'm really curious about the guy that Mickie was talking to on the phone? Will we find out who it is later on? I'm assuming it's another Superstar...I just don't know who.

Great job with the match, twinny! I'm so HORRIBLE at it. You're really good at it though. And what happened to John? He lost it and snapped! Poor Randy :(

Awesome job, twinny! I love you!
skiptothegoodbit chapter 8 . 11/3/2008
YAY! I hope a chance is enough...*fingers crossed* anyway.

I'm SO disappointed in Mickie. What the heck is up with her?

But at least Ashley still has Melina, right? I love Melina (my fave diva) so YAY!

Anyways, can't wait for the next update :D
TJ Sparkles chapter 8 . 10/29/2008
Twinny!

This update made me so happy! And I understand about school too. I haven't updated in forever either, but I hope to change that soon.

You know how mad I am that Cody & Junior lost their titles. I mean, I like Punk, but he and Kofi as champions? It's just...not right! Cody & Junior need to get those belts back! But I'm getting carried away.

John shouldn't have overdone it at the bar. I've never had a hangover, but they don't sound like fun.

"You're my sexy boy, Johnny." HAHAHHAHAHAHA. That was funny.

I like Ashley and Melina as friends. Mickie's just annoying. I wouldn't trust Mickie at all. Melina seems more down-to-earth, too.

Melina gave Ash some good advice. After all, John could have just brought Liz along to make Ashley jealous, and pay attention to him. I don't think he really likes her like that. At least not anymore.

My second favorite part of this chapter was the convo with John and Randy. I see them being like that in real life, and it totally sounded like Randy. John and his thug talk, LMAO.

Because really, who does say 'freaky freaky' anymore? Haha.

I'm not a morning person either. But I'm not grouchy like Randy.

Ew, Kelly hitting on Edge? Poor guy. That's terrible! He's way too old for her, plus she's not his type at all. She just seems too fake for him. Come on, he was with one of the most beautiful Divas ever, Lita. Kelly looks like a horse.

Thank God for Nattie. Aw, I think that she might have a little bit of a crush on Edgey! That would be so cute if she did and he felt the same way. They would be a beautiful couple. Edge Nattie LOVE.

Ugh, I hate Candice and Mickie. LOL at Brian, though. "Trashley?"

They're finally going to get to talk! Yes! I was hoping that one of them would take the initiative and bring up that subject. Hopefully John can set things straight with Ash-not so that they can be together, but so she knows how he really feels. Then the next move will be hers.

I loved this chapter, twinny! I missed this story! Keep up the good work!

Love you!
skiptothegoodbit chapter 7 . 9/15/2008
NO! How, why...Chickie breaking up? That's horrible. Gr. No, I can't have it - but I'm sure all will be explained soon. Hopefully.

Update when ya can :)
skiptothegoodbit chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
Uh-oh! Moving onto the next chapte now!
skiptothegoodbit chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
Oh, interesting, interesting! lol, i'm moving onto the next chapter now :)
TJ Sparkles chapter 7 . 9/9/2008
Twinny!

It's okay! I understand about school, and life, keeping you busy and not being able to update. I haven't been able to update in a while either. Don't feel bad about it, and you know that I'll be more than happy to help you out with your stories anytime you want me to, and if I can.

So now Ashley knows that Nattie is someone she can trust, and not someone that will stab her in the back. That's great. I love Nattie, and I think she will be a powerful ally for Ashley. Also, I think she will quite possibly become good friends with Ash.

I don't know what to think about Candice. I never really hated her, yet I didn't care for her that much either. I don't think your comments are going to offend anyone, because Candice was being very rude in this.

I adored this chapter, and I adore this fic. It's so well-written, and when I go back and read the very first fic you wrote on her, I get happy because I can see how much your writing has grown since then. You're a great writer and I love your stuff! Love ya twinny!

Oh my gosh, thank you SO much for putting Chris in here. Just for me? I feel special! The part with him and Jeff was my favorite.

Chris laughed. “Ha-ha. Have you seen Ash? I’ve got something for her.”

“Nope, but describe “something” the younger man asked.

Chris groaned. “Pervert. It’s not like that. It’s a gift for her daughter, you nitwit.”

*giggles* That was just so funny. Great job with that, twinny! It sounded like Chris and Jeff. I could hear them saying it. I kept laughing at that line. I really thought it was very sweet of Chris to get a Winnie the Pooh bear for Ashley's daughter. What a sweetie :)

Jeff seems to be irritated with Ken. What's going on with him, anyway? I know that Ken likes someone...I'm just still trying to figure out who. But it's pretty funny that he's getting on Jeff's nerves, to the point where Jeff tries to avoid him. Why you would want to avoid Mr. Kennedy...Kennedy is beyond me, though. I love him now :)

I'm guessing that John wants to apologize now for the way he's been acting. But he's the last person Ashley wants to talk to, and maybe he should back off and let her have some space and time to think about things.

Ashley got to hug Chris! I want to be her! LOL.

I know what's wrong with John. It's Liz. She's overbearing and rude, and no one likes her. I love how John's trying to get rid of her without actually coming out and telling her. Oh, and you always do a great job with Hunter. I'm sure the guys night out will no doubt get John in BIG trouble, and maybe Liz will break up with him. That's what he wants, right?

Forgive me for saying this, but what crawled up Mickie's butt? Why would she want to break up with Chris? Is she insane? He hasn't done anything to make her want to break up with him. *shakes head* She's really going to regret that later. He's been a good boyfriend, and put up with her. I certainly couldn't do it, LOL. Poor guy :(

Awesome chapter, twinny! Keep up the good work!

Kat RoadKill chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
EP!

Mariana!

Sorry I didnt get to rad this sooner but it was greater than Shannon Leto with his shirt off!

Kat
berrycharismatic chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
maybe its lita who is watching them or even Matt
TJ Sparkles chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
Twinny!

Oh wow, what a great job! Don't feel like you have to apologize for not updating as often. I started school back today, so I know how hectic it can be. But this was a great chapter, as always!

OK, Candice just needs to shut up. She calls Ashley all these names, but the truth is that she is the no-class stupid wannabe stripper. At least Ashley's trying to change people's opinions of women being wrestlers. Candice just acts like a child. No wonder no one likes her. Jeff was right.

Yep, Adam's jealous. And he does have a thing for Ashley. Jeff was dead right on that observation. Even though he was acting like a jerk, I sort of felt bad for Adam because he really wasn't trying to be mean. He just likes Ashley and doesn't know how to tell her. That's why he was being snippy. But Edgey never makes me mad, LOL. I don't think it is possible :)

Haha, Ashley scared the crap out of Candice. Ugh, I DON'T like her. Yay, I like Katie :) You always do great with her.

Great job with the match! You really do make it seem realistic. Candice lost, and Nattie turning on her was the icing on the cake for me. I can't wait to find out what happens when Ashley finally does talk to Nattie. Maybe she realized that Candice is just a stupid mean person who will backstab her later on.

Glad to see that Hunter isn't being mean to Ashley anymore. They seem to be really good friends, and I like that they are both so comfortable with each other. He's someone Ashley can trust, I think. I hope so, anyway.

OK, I think I have to agree with Ashley. Liz & John need to get a room. Or, a pole, as Ashley suggested. That was hilarious! Very funny, twinny :)

Ken was acting VERY strange. I know he likes someone, and he was acting odd around Ashley. Then Ashley asks Hunter what's going on, and he pretends not to know anything? Hm...is it possible that Ken could like Ashley? If that sounds weird, I'm sorry. I was just thinking about that.

Oh, Ash and Edgey made up? That was so cute. I loved when he hugged her and spun her around. I was so jealous, LOL. Very romantic. And just like him :)

You ended it on a cliffhanger, which I loved. It definitely will leave readers hanging. As for who I think saw Ash and Adam, I think it was a Superstar. Maybe Ken? If I'm wrong (which I probably am), I cannot wait to find out who it is!

Awesome chapter, twinny! I loved it so much!

Love you!

-Twinny-

P.S. Thank you again for doing the request for me. I appreciate it :)
Kat RoadKill chapter 5 . 8/6/2008
You did an awesome job!

Oh and you write Jeffro really well too :)

Hehe Randy" Lets bounce" ROFL!

I loved it!

Love Ya!

Kat
AshMattXoXo chapter 5 . 8/6/2008
I really like this story...

Who is the girl that Ken is in love with?And what would Steph tell Ashley?

Continue soon please!

Maria
TJ Sparkles chapter 5 . 8/5/2008
Hi twinny :)

You are doing so good with this story, and I am so proud of you for updating so much these past couple of weeks. I mean, TBE, ARR, Unexpected Circumstances...wow. I've enjoyed reading all of your stuff, and will continue to. Love you!

Aw, Ken :) He's so sweet and I really like him in this. But who is he crushing on? I'm curious now!

OK, I don't like Liz and I can see why no one else does either. She's got John under some sort of spell, and it's obvious she doesn't really love him. I hope he wakes up and sees that soon, or else he's going to be in for quite a rude awakening.

If Stephanie doesn't like Liz, she must really be a witch. I can't wait to see if she gets into any fights with anyone on the roster (namely, Beth, Katie, Ashley, or Mel). You did a great job with everyone in here, and described them perfectly.

OH, Chris. He's so funny, but that's why I love him. LOL. Yeah, I can see him telling John about Liz right now. It would not go too well. Oh, and the part with Adam and Randy was funny. I bet Adam is VERY happy now that Liz is in the picture; it will bring him closer to Ashley. Hm...and the plot thickens.

I can't wait for the next update! With each chapter this gets better and better.

-Twinny-