Reviews for Where We Belong
bettertobehappy chapter 8 . 7/4/2011
No. I'm sorry but to me this is not Narnia. Not even the movieverse.

It's still a good story, well-written and interesting, only it's not Narnian at all, neither the characters nor the plot. Sorry.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 8 . 12/11/2010
Hey, this really fits in the story. I wish this happened. You did such an awesome job. Didn't have to be complicated at all. Great job! :D
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
WAH! LOL to the star. He just had to up their sister a bit. HAHAHAH. xD Great job.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
xD Awesome.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Oh gods i wish this happened!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
I DID notice Susan always yelping that Peter's 'if you keep this up' statement just made me laugh! xD I love that they are all stuck in Narnia, I mean, however should it be anyway? Great job! I cannot wait to read more. xD
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I CANNOT WAIT TO READ MORE! WEEE! I love the start! xD
ibelieveintruelove chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
Aww that was so sweet! I really liked it, and I'm glad that they had their dreams and were reunited in the end. Wonderful job! :)
NZGurl chapter 8 . 11/6/2010
LOVED IT! You have a great writing style. Very real and believable. Write more, its good fanfic. :)
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
awesome very romantic.i'll check out one of your other stories and review again.!
cavlik97 luvs Su and Caz chapter 8 . 7/11/2010
Okay, oh good god. THIS IS SO COOL! If I didn't know better, I'd say you could hand this to a film director or better still C.S. Lewis. I'm serious here! You've captured the image PERFECTO. I'm also writing a story 'bout Narnia. When I finish, I'll give u the link, PLZE READ!

U R SOOOO GOOD I AM BOOKMARKING THIS STORY.

SUSAN CASPIAN 4EVER!

cavlik97 luvs Su and Caz
SaguaroCactus chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
Wow. This was different. A GOOD different. Usually, I loathe and avoid Suspian stories. Yours is the only one that I've been able to stand while reading. I enjoyed it.
L.A.H.H chapter 8 . 11/24/2009
I loved this story, after first hearing it on Revolution Radiol. Particularly because of how original it was. Thanks for writing it! x
crazyelf22 chapter 7 . 11/21/2009
I really enjoyed listening to chapters six and seven! It was a really great "swerve" per say from the usual Suspian stories and I enjoyed the realness of it. I particularly liked this chapter, and can't wait to see what happens next! Great job! :D
crazyelf22 chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
Lovely chapter! It's just getting better and betterz! It feels like this is going to be really bad, though. I wonder if Edmund is about to tell Susan about Ramandu's Daughter and Caspian... Hmm, I guess I shall just have to wait and see. :)