Reviews for Danse Macabre
isumpin chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
More Please this is great but left me hanging.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
okay you mispelled addams other than that it was great
rianna chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
ohmygod you HAVE to continue this! this is amazing and i didnt even notice anything was wrong with the time!
C. E. Mott chapter 8 . 10/28/2010
You have to finish the story, I love it so much!
robin'schick chapter 8 . 6/15/2010
This story is awesome! Please continue it! I want to know what happens! I love McAbby! Thank you for writing this and please please keep writing!
alix33 chapter 8 . 12/2/2009
"She was going to buy him one heck of a large teddy hog when they got out of this." - What is a teddy hog, please?

“He’s good, Di. Real good. He could rewrite CNN’s codes so that they were playing South Park during the news, and no one would know he’d done it until Kenny died." - Hehehe.

"Abby was more than a beautiful foot, after all." - I totally forgot about Jimmy's foot fetish, hehehe.
alix33 chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
"Those cuts on her feet could easily take a turn for the worse, and he didn’t know what options they’d have if either of them developed an infection." - Oh please, God, don't let them (develop infections, I mean)!
alix33 chapter 6 . 12/2/2009
"Anaar gave Richards a pointed look meant to remind him to calm down—Keith tended to get a little high strung in these situations." - The agent on DiNozzo's team really and truly is called Keith Richards, like the Rolling Stone? Hehehehe!
alix33 chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
"if I turn to the dark side and start writing morbid poetry.” “Don’t you already do that?” “Only once, McGee. When I realized that Jethro loves you more than he loves me.” “Which is not true. He has a special whine just for you.” - AW, I LOVE this bit of interaction between Jethro the dog's humans!

"Gregory’s was a five-star restaurant that catered to those with good taste in food and Jazz," - What kind of food, please?

"McGee had only been here once before, on a date that had unfortunately turned out unpromising within twenty minutes of their appetizer, but both he and Valerie had enjoyed themselves immensely when the dancing started." - Valerie? Who in the name of all that is holy is Valerie, and what in the name of all that is holy is she doing with Abby's Tim?

"Short and oozing cuts covered the bottom of her feet and toes—her right foot more than her left—deep scores that had come from a serrated blade." - That is awful, as Abby has such beautiful feet, IMO.
alix33 chapter 4 . 12/2/2009
"The House of the Seven Gables was where he’d met Janice, a skinhead mountain cycler with three impressively detailed tatts on his scalp, and Sanguine, a very skinny, very short woman with blackened lips, pasty skin and midnight blue hair down to her knees. He based the villains in his next book on them, and they bought him a beer." - It is IMO SO unfair for McGee (or Thom E. Gemcity, who IMO looks SO good in a tux, as we saw him in "Friends & lovers" from season 4) that other people are OK with him using them to base characters for his books on them, but any and all members of team Gibbs (or erstwhile Team Gibbs) are so very pissed-off at him when he does it to them.
alix33 chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
"he had a case of film neglect that would take a month of sleepless nights to fix" - I would have thought DINozzo would have film withdrawal symptoms. Or is that and film neglect the same ailment?

"Palmer snapped a photo of a pile of old Bessie Smith LPs that had been boot-crushed on the rug," - Question: This Palmer is a different Palmer to the autopsy gremlin, right? Observation: I do not know anything at all about jazz, but I seem to recall from somewhere in the recesses of my mind that Bessie Smith is a famous jazz singer and thus I should be AW-ing or whimpering in a corner at the damage done to these old LPs.

OK, your story just asked and answered me on the Palmer question, and it turned out it IS the autopsy gremlin. Thanks!

“SecNav is pissed,” Leon commented lightly. Gibbs raised an eyebrow. “Turns out he likes McGee’s books.” - Who would have thunk THAT? The SecNav has good taste!

"How could duct tape, a masterpiece of invention with such staggering powers for good and right, be used for something so dastardly evil? If he were real, McGyver would be appalled." - AW! at Abby's thoughts.

Oh, if you are asking me about whether to go McAbby or not, I vote McAbby all the way.
Kimberly Steward chapter 8 . 8/25/2009
very good story and i really hope u finish!
lilcrazyrabbit chapter 8 . 7/29/2009
u have me on the edge of my seat cant wait for the rest!
smartkid37 chapter 8 . 6/19/2009
awesome job!
Miss Barbara chapter 8 . 5/17/2009
please please please finish the story!