Reviews for Nymph
ruinedsandwich chapter 1 . 3/31
ttttttthat romatic comedy they watched wouldn't happen to involve adam sandler would it
mellofluous chapter 2 . 3/29
I haven't read something this different and well-written on this site for a long time. Instead of this lazy genius, Kakashi in here is simply a man, for all the struggles of men and humans that comes with the deal. I love how layered he was, sometimes an experienced guy jonin, and then sometimes a withering boy. His feelings for Sakura were raw and pained, with everything that entailed in unwillingly tapping into forbidden fruit. His mental breakdown was believeable, and his calm scrutiny of the development of his own feelings spiralling out of control, as well as his slight paranoia. This was such a refreshing read, and I'll be following all your writings from now on!
Susnsmsh chapter 2 . 1/3
wow. this was so different and so well written. the frustration, the worries, the despair and the resignation were all so powerfully communicated. I loved it.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2017
Very interesting..Well written..love it
Ms.Steel chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
I love how it's in Kakashi's view instead of Sakura's. I love the ending too. Wish the story was longer tho.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2017
Awesomely good..very sweets tender and arousing..wish this story much more longer...
Obsessed Lass chapter 2 . 5/21/2017
Simply enthralling. The story's so intense that I actually feel sort of enervated after reading it. The psychological scrutinising couldn't have been done more adroitly. I knew that you're an amazing writer but THIS was completely a level apart. I can't emphasise enough how rare are writings of this caliber and even still rarer are ones with a distinct psychological flavour. Thank you so much. You have most probably moved on to greener pastures but I hope you'll return to fanfiction someday.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/14/2017
This is the only Kakashi p.o.v story that I have liked. And when I say liked I mean fuckin loved. This was amazing. I would say I wish it was longer but this was so good, and you can't have too much of a good thing
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 2 . 4/13/2017
Oh god I love this. This story is not just base titilation but pure pure seduction. A rare gem. Reminds me of the romances of old. Thank you for writing this.
wolloce chapter 2 . 1/25/2017
Pulls you in and doesn't let you go. So compelling and such a unique point of view. A story to be read time and time again.
Moonstone Muse chapter 2 . 11/12/2016
You know... I started this and kind of went "meh" but kept reading anyways. And a quarter of the way through this chapter I was considering walking away, because I was having a hard time wanting to continue. But somewhere in that final three-quarters of the last chapter, you turned it all around and everything suddenly clicked and I'm in love! This is a different interpretation of the characters than what I was expecting, and I think that was MY problem, but you made it all work. *thumbs up*
reddoggie chapter 2 . 11/9/2016
Oh geez, Sakura is such a good actress, haha. Along with Kakashi I was wondering is he going crazy or was he right? ;) You're such an amazing writer, this was a thrill reading, thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
this speaks to me at a personal level, i cant stop reading your work! youu have talent
guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2016
oh my fucking god! this is so awesome!i love kakasaku!
Random Peep chapter 2 . 10/11/2015
That was... Like I had a sudden epiphany...
Wait so was Sakura playing with him .
This could easily pass under Hurt/Comfort. xD