Reviews for Nymph
Pikas chapter 1 . 2/20
This was something I read a couple of weeks ago, too.
If I'm correct, this was my first time reading a story from Kakashi's point of view. It was...interesting?
I found myself a bit frustrated with Sakura's behaviour sometimes. I wish she would just stop teasing Kakashi and get straight to the point. xD
awesome
Gal Can't Help It chapter 2 . 1/1
Tossing this story right onto the 'favourites' list - what a great read. Love the first-person pov from Kakashi, especially as he questioned his own sanity, and how he's interpreting her intentions. It keeps the reader guessing about those intentions, and makes us equally paranoid right along with Kakashi. Like would she really blow up her own apartment just to move in with him? Her reply was delightfully vague. Though it sounds like Kakashi maybe had an interest in her long before then without realizing it. The fact that he consistently shifts the blame from his possessiveness to Sakura (unintentionally) being a shameless flirt is an interesting insight into his mindset as well.
Thank you for the story!
Stunning Sunset chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
Interesting. A different take on KakaSKu
BlueberryNails chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
so so so so good!
Ssanderei chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
I admire Kakashi's endurance...kkk...Even though he is not a total resistant to Sak's charm, he has still hold his self back from grabbing Sakura and quench the inner thirst he has for her over the days she has lived with him. tsk3... Sakura has a very dangerous skill though...she can captivate a man's heart and attention without giving much effort.

Despite it all, she remains faithful. That makes her more lovable.
Yoholic chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
The best romance story i have ever read.
LadyKryptonite chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
I love how subtly the shift between house guest and seductress. Really enjoyed this, the whole piece was seductive and engaging, well done!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Fuck, this is basically Lolita.
Tifah 98 chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
YOU ARE THE GREATEST WRITER EVER!
Tifah 98 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Can't wait to read the rest I absolutely love how you use first person narration in this story your portray of kakashi and sakura affair leaves me wanting more KEEP IT UP!
katerpi chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I laught for nearlly five minutes because of the romantic comedy about monkeys.
XDDDD
Sharkbait-ooohaha chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
I'm having mixed feelings about this fic. I don't even need to say how well written Kakashi's character is and how good the story is generally. It sends a chill up your spine but still has a great quality to it. A trilling story all the way to the the end, great job! You never disappoint the reader.
LucidSapphire chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
A fresh breath of air! Very unique and original! Kudos x
Syren chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
I am deeply disturbed... Will review better when its not 1:38 am and I don't have to wake up at 4:00 for work. Second night in a row btw, so thank you for that.