Reviews for Nymph
LadyKryptonite chapter 2 . 4/7
I love how subtly the shift between house guest and seductress. Really enjoyed this, the whole piece was seductive and engaging, well done!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/5
Fuck, this is basically Lolita.
Tifah 98 chapter 2 . 3/21
YOU ARE THE GREATEST WRITER EVER!
Tifah 98 chapter 1 . 3/21
Can't wait to read the rest I absolutely love how you use first person narration in this story your portray of kakashi and sakura affair leaves me wanting more KEEP IT UP!
katerpi chapter 1 . 2/26
I laught for nearlly five minutes because of the romantic comedy about monkeys.
XDDDD
Sharkbait-ooohaha chapter 2 . 2/14
I'm having mixed feelings about this fic. I don't even need to say how well written Kakashi's character is and how good the story is generally. It sends a chill up your spine but still has a great quality to it. A trilling story all the way to the the end, great job! You never disappoint the reader.
LucidSapphire chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
A fresh breath of air! Very unique and original! Kudos x
Syren chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
I am deeply disturbed... Will review better when its not 1:38 am and I don't have to wake up at 4:00 for work. Second night in a row btw, so thank you for that.
Illusion of the Mirror chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
I have fallen in love with this fanfic. And I find myself utterly relieved that there was a happy ending. Thank you for this deliciously wicked addition to the fandom. An instant favorite.
Illusion of the Mirror chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Holy shit...this fic tho.
I just can't even.
helenaphant chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I don't think any of your stories have left me disappointed at all. I keep coming back to you as the to-go person for a good kakasaku fic and I have yet to regret it.
Much love 3
DiAnna44 chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Loved it!
Mahi-Mahi chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Ah! I just keep coming back to this story! Even though I can no longer follow the Naruto-verse, I can't help but love this sooo much!
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
3'ed this so much. Wish I got a full lemon out of it though... . But that's what I'll go find now in some of your other stories. Muahahaha.
vna chapter 2 . 5/7/2013