Reviews for Nymph
mikomi86 chapter 2 . 9/23
Aww such a sweet story...and to see it in Kakashi's point of view. You're really good at this, I recognize you do this too I your other stories. You're amazing and fascinating! Thx so much!
maybethisaintme chapter 2 . 9/20
Mind BLOWN. this was so insightful and mindbending. Wow, if you have written more mental stuff like this, you should let it be known. More than just a KakaSaku, this really is a special piece of writing. I absolutely loved it. I enjoy your work!
Kuramaster chapter 2 . 8/2
I need to tell you: "you have any idea how incredible this fanfic is?". And know that is not all that I say this. This certainly is one of those fanfics that leave the reader wanting more, she could have more than 100 chapters and I would read them each as eagerly as the first. Congratulations!
Ohmygoooooosshhh~ ii God I'm speechless I can't even. XD This is certainly a breath of fresh air, what it being Kakashi's perspective & I got to see a deeper side of his thoughts like omg I can't. I love this so much, thank you for a job well done!
Huan chapter 2 . 4/16
Nice story, but no love making scenes? :( god, i sound like a deprived puppy.
Sook03 chapter 2 . 3/29
Men are crazy. Just absolutely crazy.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 3/29
Oh my. Kakashi is way in over his head.
That was, at least, amazing. What a mind blowing plot, you enchanted me with the style of the writting, Kakashi's vision surely was perfect. Sakura character was equally outstanding. Well done, really, thank you for this fine piece of art. I enjoyed reading it so much tha I'm surely won't forget, one of the best. You have what it got. Praise.
Cherry-Hime-chan chapter 2 . 3/12
Loved it 7 yrs ago, love it now as well! Great job.
Pikas chapter 1 . 2/20
This was something I read a couple of weeks ago, too.
If I'm correct, this was my first time reading a story from Kakashi's point of view. It was...interesting?
I found myself a bit frustrated with Sakura's behaviour sometimes. I wish she would just stop teasing Kakashi and get straight to the point. xD
Gal Can't Help It chapter 2 . 1/1
Tossing this story right onto the 'favourites' list - what a great read. Love the first-person pov from Kakashi, especially as he questioned his own sanity, and how he's interpreting her intentions. It keeps the reader guessing about those intentions, and makes us equally paranoid right along with Kakashi. Like would she really blow up her own apartment just to move in with him? Her reply was delightfully vague. Though it sounds like Kakashi maybe had an interest in her long before then without realizing it. The fact that he consistently shifts the blame from his possessiveness to Sakura (unintentionally) being a shameless flirt is an interesting insight into his mindset as well.
Thank you for the story!
Stunning Sunset chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
Interesting. A different take on KakaSKu
BlueberryNails chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
so so so so good!
Ssanderei chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
I admire Kakashi's endurance...kkk...Even though he is not a total resistant to Sak's charm, he has still hold his self back from grabbing Sakura and quench the inner thirst he has for her over the days she has lived with him. tsk3... Sakura has a very dangerous skill though...she can captivate a man's heart and attention without giving much effort.

Despite it all, she remains faithful. That makes her more lovable.