Reviews for Nymph
Ms.Steel chapter 1 . 6/29
I love how it's in Kakashi's view instead of Sakura's. I love the ending too. Wish the story was longer tho.
Awesomely good..very sweets tender and arousing..wish this story much more longer...
Obsessed Lass chapter 2 . 5/21
Simply enthralling. The story's so intense that I actually feel sort of enervated after reading it. The psychological scrutinising couldn't have been done more adroitly. I knew that you're an amazing writer but THIS was completely a level apart. I can't emphasise enough how rare are writings of this caliber and even still rarer are ones with a distinct psychological flavour. Thank you so much. You have most probably moved on to greener pastures but I hope you'll return to fanfiction someday.
This is the only Kakashi p.o.v story that I have liked. And when I say liked I mean fuckin loved. This was amazing. I would say I wish it was longer but this was so good, and you can't have too much of a good thing
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 2 . 4/13
Oh god I love this. This story is not just base titilation but pure pure seduction. A rare gem. Reminds me of the romances of old. Thank you for writing this.
wolloce chapter 2 . 1/25
Pulls you in and doesn't let you go. So compelling and such a unique point of view. A story to be read time and time again.
Moonstone Muse chapter 2 . 11/12/2016
You know... I started this and kind of went "meh" but kept reading anyways. And a quarter of the way through this chapter I was considering walking away, because I was having a hard time wanting to continue. But somewhere in that final three-quarters of the last chapter, you turned it all around and everything suddenly clicked and I'm in love! This is a different interpretation of the characters than what I was expecting, and I think that was MY problem, but you made it all work. *thumbs up*
reddoggie chapter 2 . 11/9/2016
Oh geez, Sakura is such a good actress, haha. Along with Kakashi I was wondering is he going crazy or was he right? ;) You're such an amazing writer, this was a thrill reading, thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
this speaks to me at a personal level, i cant stop reading your work! youu have talent
guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2016
oh my fucking god! this is so awesome!i love kakasaku!
Random Peep chapter 2 . 10/11/2015
That was... Like I had a sudden epiphany...
Wait so was Sakura playing with him .
This could easily pass under Hurt/Comfort. xD
mikomi86 chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
Aww such a sweet story...and to see it in Kakashi's point of view. You're really good at this, I recognize you do this too I your other stories. You're amazing and fascinating! Thx so much!
maybethisaintme chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
Mind BLOWN. this was so insightful and mindbending. Wow, if you have written more mental stuff like this, you should let it be known. More than just a KakaSaku, this really is a special piece of writing. I absolutely loved it. I enjoy your work!
Kuramaster chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
I need to tell you: "you have any idea how incredible this fanfic is?". And know that is not all that I say this. This certainly is one of those fanfics that leave the reader wanting more, she could have more than 100 chapters and I would read them each as eagerly as the first. Congratulations!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
Ohmygoooooosshhh~ ii God I'm speechless I can't even. XD This is certainly a breath of fresh air, what it being Kakashi's perspective & I got to see a deeper side of his thoughts like omg I can't. I love this so much, thank you for a job well done!