Reviews for Nymph
wolloce chapter 2 . 1/25
Pulls you in and doesn't let you go. So compelling and such a unique point of view. A story to be read time and time again.
Moonstone Muse chapter 2 . 11/12/2016
You know... I started this and kind of went "meh" but kept reading anyways. And a quarter of the way through this chapter I was considering walking away, because I was having a hard time wanting to continue. But somewhere in that final three-quarters of the last chapter, you turned it all around and everything suddenly clicked and I'm in love! This is a different interpretation of the characters than what I was expecting, and I think that was MY problem, but you made it all work. *thumbs up*
reddoggie chapter 2 . 11/9/2016
Oh geez, Sakura is such a good actress, haha. Along with Kakashi I was wondering is he going crazy or was he right? ;) You're such an amazing writer, this was a thrill reading, thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
this speaks to me at a personal level, i cant stop reading your work! youu have talent
guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2016
oh my fucking god! this is so awesome!i love kakasaku!
Random Peep chapter 2 . 10/11/2015
That was... Like I had a sudden epiphany...
Wait so was Sakura playing with him .
This could easily pass under Hurt/Comfort. xD
mikomi86 chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
Aww such a sweet story...and to see it in Kakashi's point of view. You're really good at this, I recognize you do this too I your other stories. You're amazing and fascinating! Thx so much!
maybethisaintme chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
Mind BLOWN. this was so insightful and mindbending. Wow, if you have written more mental stuff like this, you should let it be known. More than just a KakaSaku, this really is a special piece of writing. I absolutely loved it. I enjoy your work!
Kuramaster chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
I need to tell you: "you have any idea how incredible this fanfic is?". And know that is not all that I say this. This certainly is one of those fanfics that leave the reader wanting more, she could have more than 100 chapters and I would read them each as eagerly as the first. Congratulations!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
Ohmygoooooosshhh~ ii God I'm speechless I can't even. XD This is certainly a breath of fresh air, what it being Kakashi's perspective & I got to see a deeper side of his thoughts like omg I can't. I love this so much, thank you for a job well done!
Huan chapter 2 . 4/16/2015
Nice story, but no love making scenes? :( god, i sound like a deprived puppy.
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 3/29/2015
Men are crazy. Just absolutely crazy.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Oh my. Kakashi is way in over his head.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2015
That was, at least, amazing. What a mind blowing plot, you enchanted me with the style of the writting, Kakashi's vision surely was perfect. Sakura character was equally outstanding. Well done, really, thank you for this fine piece of art. I enjoyed reading it so much tha I'm surely won't forget, one of the best. You have what it got. Praise.
Cherry-Hime-chan chapter 2 . 3/12/2015
Loved it 7 yrs ago, love it now as well! Great job.