Reviews for The King's Captain
accentric.punctuation chapter 1 . 6/12
I just read this and i am absolutely enthralled by this story! you are amazing and i personally think you did justice in characterizing Jack and Elizabeth. I love the formatting of the fic and the opening of the fic really made me smile! (imagine that, Jack with a child on his hip! swoon worthy). If the offer still stand (and if it's not too much of a bother) i am very interested in reading the M versions of the chapter.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 40 . 3/31
So cute!
RedStalkingDeath chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
LOVE it this far! :D Is it still possible to get those M-rated versions of the chapters? 'Cause I'd very much like to read them :)
Heather chapter 25 . 9/27/2013
Mmmm, that sounds familiar, lol... Strangely the first two Pirates films - even with a gorgeous Johnny Depp playing a fabulously Gorgeous Captain Jack Sparrow in them - weren't quite as good as the third, which I positively loved, that I went to see it five times in a month, really falling for that mad Pirate, and thinking that he and Lizzie should have stayed together, not her go to Will, who is about as exciting as paint drying. Potc four I didn't really like much either. Loving the story, it's nice to read of someone's take on the relationship between Jack and Elizabeth after AWE, the two actors had real chemistry in the films.
heintz571 chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
I am loving this story so far if you can send me the more risqué version I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers
Heintz571
Steff chapter 40 . 10/8/2012
I lost it at "it all started with a piece of Aztec gold..." 3 fabulous! My call for the perfect balance of fluff has been answered!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Princess, I'm really loving this story! You're doing a great job with Elizabeth and that most amazing of all pirate captains ... 3 May I please beg for the emailed, M rated version?! My email is . Thanks, and great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
jj
Dorasparrow chapter 33 . 11/29/2011
Absolutely right!

"that had I not burned the rum, neither of your parents would be here right now. And neither would you."

haha
Dorasparrow chapter 17 . 11/27/2011
so sweet sweet sweet!

I always love the sweet stuff going on between these two.
Dorasparrow chapter 8 . 11/26/2011
Poor Jack turned into a sweet guy. I luv it!
Aryam chapter 40 . 11/26/2011
I absolutely love this story! :-)
Dorasparrow chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
so sweet 3
Dorasparrow chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I've just finished the first chapter. You did a great job. Could you send me M versions? Thnx ;D
princessofthepearl2121 chapter 40 . 10/11/2011
I truly believe this is the best story you have written and the best I have read on the site in the Sparrabeth category. I love how you captured the relationship between Elizabeth and Jack and how you predicted what it would be like if they ended up together.