Reviews for play it, sam but i forget how it goes
Iceberg chapter 105 . 12/6/2014
I'm only about halfway through but this is definitely the best Barney/Robin fanfic I've read so far. I really like how you don't change any canon events, so we can imagine that this was really what they were thinking in each episode. I just watched the finale a day or two ago and this is exactly what I needed to cheer myself up. Thank you for taking the time to write this!
Darcy555 chapter 208 . 9/21/2014
Way better than the actual ending.
bantam-shine chapter 208 . 7/16/2014
I'm accepting this ending over the one that actually aired. Sigh. Robin & Barney deserved so much better than the writers gave them!
sasslady chapter 208 . 6/3/2014
Its been a fun ride and a much better ending for sure
ImperiumWife chapter 208 . 6/1/2014
Perfect way to encapsulate that ending. Not that you should have had to, but I digress. Congrats on finishing your story!
robintbarney chapter 69 . 5/28/2014
hi, which chapter is robins birthday?
lil7miss7sarcastic chapter 208 . 5/28/2014
Yes yes yes. THIS. This should've been the plot twist that would've made sense. I'm just going to pretend the last few minutes of the episode didn't happen and insert this instead. Good job with the blue French Horn symbolism :)
sudoku chapter 208 . 5/27/2014
Much better alternative than the ending we had.
AlwaysSandcastles chapter 208 . 5/27/2014
I like where you're going with this keep writing I enjoy this very much. :)
RSparkles chapter 208 . 5/27/2014
Amazing and perfect. Loved it! :)
Guest chapter 207 . 5/8/2014
is this the end?
bantam-shine chapter 207 . 4/14/2014
Couldn't agree more about the finale. I've really enjoyed your version of the series. I think you write Barney & Robin's voices perfectly. Crossing my fingers that Barney's "maybe" is the start to something good, as opposed to that bullshit finale!
sasslady chapter 207 . 4/5/2014
How good writing can make a scene more emotionally right. Much better
(ps: I am ignoring that dreadful finale, it doesn't exist in my reality, Barney suddenly complaining about travelling is ludicrous at best.)
Guest chapter 207 . 4/2/2014
AlwaysSandcastles chapter 206 . 3/25/2014
I really love that you're updating this these last chapters have been great.