Reviews for play it, sam but i forget how it goes
loenlrt45 chapter 95 . 8/31/2015
I've just found this now and this is more so about the whole fic than the chapters. Reading this enhances the series somehow as it kinda fixes all the little (and gaping) errors that were left by the writers regarding Barney and Robin's story. I love how it fits so canonically well in the series so that it doesn't feel like I'm reading a fic but the backstory of BR.
anon chapter 208 . 3/12/2015
hmmmmmmmmm. i am happy that barney & robin seemed to have worked things out, though brushing ted's grand gesture off as a total rejection was a bit eh. like a joke? poor teddy. but then again, it probably was super hard to work with the fic's clean wrap-up. :( makes me sad thinking about it like 1 year later, damn.
anon chapter 172 . 3/12/2015
holy shit. i loved the episode, but this chapter totally made me see it in a new light. in fact- the whole story have kind of made me see barney & robin in a more vibrant, rounded, flawed sort of way and I LOVE IT. but this chapter especially.. holy crap.
anon chapter 105 . 3/12/2015
honestly, season 5 was a total trainwreck that makes me cringe everytime for barney/robin. it's sort of like looking back to your embarrassing 14-year-old self. (no offense to 14-year-olds, that is.) i love you so much though for dealing with it so well? ergh. god.
anon chapter 88 . 3/12/2015
this is like super late since you last updated, but gee. loving this fic. barney & robin feels are at an all-time high. unfortunate to hear that you didn't get the comments you deserved back then, huu. :(
Iceberg chapter 105 . 12/6/2014
I'm only about halfway through but this is definitely the best Barney/Robin fanfic I've read so far. I really like how you don't change any canon events, so we can imagine that this was really what they were thinking in each episode. I just watched the finale a day or two ago and this is exactly what I needed to cheer myself up. Thank you for taking the time to write this!
Darcy555 chapter 208 . 9/21/2014
Way better than the actual ending.
bantam-shine chapter 208 . 7/16/2014
I'm accepting this ending over the one that actually aired. Sigh. Robin & Barney deserved so much better than the writers gave them!
sasslady chapter 208 . 6/3/2014
Its been a fun ride and a much better ending for sure
ImperiumWife chapter 208 . 6/1/2014
Perfect way to encapsulate that ending. Not that you should have had to, but I digress. Congrats on finishing your story!
robintbarney chapter 69 . 5/28/2014
hi, which chapter is robins birthday?
lil7miss7sarcastic chapter 208 . 5/28/2014
Yes yes yes. THIS. This should've been the plot twist that would've made sense. I'm just going to pretend the last few minutes of the episode didn't happen and insert this instead. Good job with the blue French Horn symbolism :)
sudoku chapter 208 . 5/27/2014
Much better alternative than the ending we had.
Legenmarriedforever chapter 208 . 5/27/2014
I like where you're going with this keep writing I enjoy this very much. :)
RSparkles chapter 208 . 5/27/2014
Amazing and perfect. Loved it! :)