Reviews for Timeless
Amara-nii chan chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
i love this so friggen much can't wait for you to post the next chappy how you put this together was amazing and i can't believe someone can be this good at righting keep up the great work and update whenever you can
Sam0728 chapter 12 . 11/22/2010
Cool, I can't wait for the next chapter!

Is Sakura's body preparing for a change?

When is Itachi going to man up and kiss Sakura?

What about the 'Cold Ones'?

Write another chapter hurry, I can't wait to continue reading this story!
iJoeyMonster chapter 12 . 2/28/2010
o-o i wouldve thought saku was preg but she isnt cuz she didnt do it so, plz continue x3 *meows*
animeandmonkeylover chapter 12 . 7/20/2009
this story is really good :D i can't wait for the next chapter so please update it as soon as you can
NightWing101 chapter 12 . 6/28/2009
:O ... Q.Q

Why no updates? I wanna know what happens next! T-T

Update soon...please? :D
MarshaDecamiro chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
keep doing what you think is best i like ho it is going so far.
MarshaDecamiro chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
yeah! write more its awsome!
kaffyfe chapter 12 . 3/20/2009
wow great story... what will happen now?and what will the cold one want? this story is really interesting... please go on updating...anyway I like Itachi's character he is so kind and sensitive(with sakura)...
KyraReid chapter 12 . 2/24/2009
its a very good story so far. u left of on a cliff hanger, cant wait for the next chapter
JKL-Kiitten chapter 12 . 2/20/2009
Wow I luv it!
AngelOfDarkness1005 chapter 12 . 1/31/2009
omg love it and the part from twilight genious
XxBirdxOfxHermesxX chapter 12 . 1/31/2009
Haha! Nice! All the names have a flower meaning! Hahahahaha! Nice! XD Hahaha OH man, that's great!...erm... anyway, I love the story! Make more soon!

~/Takai-sama\~
randomluver995 chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
eh...itachi seems like a creeper...wah lol
randomluver995 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
so i love the story and know that i know that some of the ideas from twilight i love it even more i was one of the only ones to read twilight andlove it before the movie came out I was the one who would get made fun of and called the vampier geek and read the book before all the preppys and make me what im a major twilight fan deal with it.
maplehoof the 5th chapter 12 . 1/31/2009
things are getting more interesting XD

first the appearance of the mysterious man then mikot explaining about the history of vammpires and sakura feeling sick

i hope that you wouldn't have trouble in updating this chapter