Reviews for Underneath the Covers, Laid Bare
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Awww how sweet! I loved this! Peter and Edmund are so great!
Minty Blue chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Haha, I loved it!
captindonavin chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
It was funnie. like there'sstuff in there that i wouldn't have thought of and thta's a good thing. lovely and as far as i could tell it was well written.

Donnie
LittleKid13 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I laughed when ever Peter said, "there's nothing u haven't got that I haven't" and whenever Edmund said, " It's so good to see him so comfortable - although I could do without having to see my brother in his skivvies." That made me crack up! I love the brotherly teasing and love that they have :)
love-heart-heart chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
But wouldn't they slip if they were running on marble with socks on?
EdmundLuver48 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww... that was so sweet! you need to make another one!
BleedingFlames chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
haha, lolx:)
Allspark chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
"There's nothing you haven't got that I haven't."

This didn't make very much sense... typo, maybe? Great story otherwise, I like the part about the scar.
Destiny JoRayne Adams chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I thought it was amazing. That you so much for posting this!

As Always,

Desi
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
ah, lol, now THAT would be a sight. Seeing to young kings in their socks and boxers running like mad men. Would probably alarm every gaurd too.

Thanks for writing.

Luna
Sarai chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I like it!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Aw yes! I just love these Peter and Edmund fics! They are so sweet and just too cute! Awesome story :D
AdrenalineRush16 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Peter in his boxers snorts Now that's a weird mental picture. :) Loved the fluff, it was fun.
GoldenAshes chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Love the reference to Ed's not having slept in a bed since "home", and his disbelief; not only in the idea that he's really really in Narnia (and a king, mind!) but that it's SUMMER! The warmth seems to simply surround him; providing a great contrast with what we know he just went through.

You really bring out their characters in this. The dialogue is free and easy, but I don't get the sense that you're forcing them to say things. It's more like you're scribbling things down from your vantage point in a tiny corner of Ed's brain.

You kept them terrifically IC, while adding more to their characters. Peter's being such a Big Brother, it's really aalmost difficult to distinguis between his "acting father" role. However, it becomes increasingly obvious as the story progresses, and I really like the contrast. I always got the feeling that Ed and Peter were rather playful, and it's nice to see that brought out.

The way you lay this story out is terrific-I really feel as though I am reading it as it happens. The slightly fragmented sense we get of Ed's thoughts at the beginning are great-that 'oh was it all a dream' idea. You don't bog down with too much detail, really just give us what Ed would really be thinking, which works wonderfully.

There's a lot of dialogue in this, but it works really well, I think. They weem very much like brothers who are adjusting to the transition of 'regular kid' to 'King'. Peter's accepting and growing into High King already, and we can see Ed becoming The Just.

My only complaints: If they had socks on, wouldn't they be sliding all around the floors as they were running? And...what is a kipper? :)