Reviews for Underneath the Covers, Laid Bare
Narniaqueen1300 chapter 1 . 7/3
I love it! That was a very clever idea that I have t seen before. The concept of the two kings just being brothers was awesome! Keep writing!
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Awww how sweet! I loved this! Peter and Edmund are so great!
wanderlustcali chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Haha, I loved it!
captindonavin chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
It was funnie. like there'sstuff in there that i wouldn't have thought of and thta's a good thing. lovely and as far as i could tell it was well written.

LittleKid13 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I laughed when ever Peter said, "there's nothing u haven't got that I haven't" and whenever Edmund said, " It's so good to see him so comfortable - although I could do without having to see my brother in his skivvies." That made me crack up! I love the brotherly teasing and love that they have :)
love-heart-heart chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
But wouldn't they slip if they were running on marble with socks on?
EdmundLuver48 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww... that was so sweet! you need to make another one!
BleedingFlames chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
haha, lolx:)
Allspark chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
"There's nothing you haven't got that I haven't."

This didn't make very much sense... typo, maybe? Great story otherwise, I like the part about the scar.
Destiny JoRayne Adams chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I thought it was amazing. That you so much for posting this!

As Always,

Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
ah, lol, now THAT would be a sight. Seeing to young kings in their socks and boxers running like mad men. Would probably alarm every gaurd too.

Thanks for writing.

LunaNigra chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Great one!

Love it!

Sarai chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I like it!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Aw yes! I just love these Peter and Edmund fics! They are so sweet and just too cute! Awesome story :D
AdrenalineRush16 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Peter in his boxers ~snorts~ Now that's a weird mental picture. :) Loved the fluff, it was fun.