Reviews for He Can't See It
I'm not sure when this chapter was posted, but I think this is the first time I've been to XanderZone in a number of years. All I know is that this is an amazing job of storytelling and characterization, and it would be a crime for it not to go forward. I lost touch with my own muse some time ago, so I do understand if it's just gone, but I truly hope that is not the case, because I would be thrilled to see more.
JesterDGrowlithe chapter 3 . 10/21/2015
You know Marcie became invisible when everybody ignored her() so if everybody thinks Xander is a psychic then won't he become one?

Also you should write a new chapter because this story is awesome enough to make a writer reinspired... Ev-specially if the writer left it years ago and forgotten what he/she was writing beside the general outline...
racnor chapter 3 . 2/18/2015
Impressive story. I love the emotional rollercoster.

Hope Marcie catches a break.
shugokage chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
Interesting idea!
Alkeni chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
This is very good fic - an odd concept, but one that you do very well. I'd love to see more of it - thoroughly enjoyable and well written.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Hope you're still updating...
Luan Mao chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
Another good chapter. Now I'm wondering if Marcie is ever going to be able to show herself, so to speak. She might have painted herself into a corner, and it would be just **too embarrassing** to let everyone, or just Xander, find out what she'd been up to the past couple days. What kind of self-esteem issues would a teenage invisible girl have?
Luan Mao chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Another good chapter. It now appears the mystery girl is invisible; assuming she's a canon character, presumably I'd have picked up on that if I'd seen more than a couple of episodes of BtVS. Having to figure it out is more fun, though.

The editor's note was really funny. It calls out for an omake in which Sally *was* a pre-op tranny at the time of being vamped.
Luan Mao chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Good conversation in the closet. It sounds like she's a ghost or something, but we'll see. Also, I never read the list of BtVS plot ideas; I'm not sure I'd heard of dogbertcarroll or nonjon six years ago.
dragon-game chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
kostigan chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
You really managed to show in your story that B:tVS is so much more then just a ''blond chick fights vampires and stuff'' and that's probably the biggest compliment I can give you as a Buffy fan. I really hope you'll start writing again one of these days.
Ashen Author chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
Magnificent. Please continue this. It goes deep into all the characters involved and really fleshes out the actions of what was otherwise a one-shot character.
MOOOORRRREEE.
Or at least post a time-line of how it was going to go if it's been abandoned.
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Oh, this is wonderful. I rally want to see what happens.
Preier chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
really powerfull story. the way marcie tries to become xander's superpower.. it's pathetic and it's beautifull and it's fucking terrifying...

so... i don't know if you'll come back to your stories. hope so. but even if you don't thank you for what you've shared.
Deyinel chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Oh wow, just wow! I love this! I never even conceived this idea, but I love it. This could be an episode. Everyone is in character, they act realistically, and your writing, both for the atmosphere and for the characters is wonderful. I really like your writing for Xander. You keep his emotions real while also letting him keep his humor. Well done! I also really really like him and Marcie. I want to see more of this, and I'm really hoping for a happy ending, but not for many chapters. ;)

Update when you can. I'll be waiting!