Reviews for He Can't See It
Ashen Author chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
Magnificent. Please continue this. It goes deep into all the characters involved and really fleshes out the actions of what was otherwise a one-shot character.
MOOOORRRREEE.
Or at least post a time-line of how it was going to go if it's been abandoned.
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Oh, this is wonderful. I rally want to see what happens.
Preier chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
really powerfull story. the way marcie tries to become xander's superpower.. it's pathetic and it's beautifull and it's fucking terrifying...

so... i don't know if you'll come back to your stories. hope so. but even if you don't thank you for what you've shared.
Deyinel chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Oh wow, just wow! I love this! I never even conceived this idea, but I love it. This could be an episode. Everyone is in character, they act realistically, and your writing, both for the atmosphere and for the characters is wonderful. I really like your writing for Xander. You keep his emotions real while also letting him keep his humor. Well done! I also really really like him and Marcie. I want to see more of this, and I'm really hoping for a happy ending, but not for many chapters. ;)

Update when you can. I'll be waiting!
Racke chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
A wonderful rendering of both the characters involved, the relationships developing, and the Invisible Girl that's using her powers to protect the boys' locker room. Damn, the irony between that and Xander's comment on invisibility in canon still makes me laugh.

Xander's Speech to Buffy made me all warm and fuzzy inside, and I think the horror that Marcie must've felt pacing backwards and forwards in front of her first love who's holding a gun to his head is... very very unpleasant to even begin to imagine.

Gah, it just... every time this story tries to be emotional, it goes like straight to the heart. I'm going to be feeling this stuff lingering in there for like a week at least, and then I'll probably have to read this fic again.
SquiggytheMage chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
good
rajvir chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
This is an amazing story even though it is not extremely long like most of favorites it definitely belongs there. I hope you update this again sometime soon.
headlesshuman chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
awesome story hope that you'll one day decide to continue it.
Dragonhulk chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
This has got to be one of the most origenal works I've seen lately. I know you haven't updated in almost a year, but I do hope you will continue this.
Deadzepplin chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
Marcie really should just tell him she is invisible
MWRANDOM chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Great story! Quite original and done very well. I hope to see more of it someday.
Asterisks chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
This is one of those stories that is truly unique in fanfiction. I'm pretty sure I've yet to encounter a similar story, and that is quite refreshing in itself. But most amazing is the quality of writing. Your spot on characterization, the dialogue, and the humor! Oh gosh, I haven't laughed out loud so much from a fanfic since, well forever! I can't get the floating donut out of my head. *snickers*

Thank you so much for giving us such a well written story. I hope you continue to update "He Can't See" because it's quite brilliant.
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Brilliant chapter! (I especially like the part with the air horn; it reminds me of the episode "A Pox in Our House" from Season 1 of the TV show Full House, especially the scene where Stephanie uses it. :) Very cool.)

Keep up your super-neat, very awesome and phenomenally creative writing! :)
TrisakAminawn chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Heh. On top of everything else, he's going to feel so ridiculous when it turns out he's not really telekinetic and had nothing to get dramatic about.

On the other hand, that is kind of a really responsible reaction to finding out you're apparently the monster of the week. Again. Poor Xander.
kaoslord1982 chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
This has taken a slightly darker turn than I expected. I guess that it had to go pretty dark considering how close to Marcie's canon appearence this fic is taking place. Still, it's an excellent story. Thanks for picking it up again. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. I'm curious about how long it'll take everyone to figure out that Xander isn't telekinetic. Marcie isn't going to be able to keep up the act for long.