Reviews for He Can't See It
racnor chapter 3 . 2/18
Impressive story. I love the emotional rollercoster.

Hope Marcie catches a break.
shugokage chapter 3 . 2/1
Interesting idea!
Alkeni chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
This is very good fic - an odd concept, but one that you do very well. I'd love to see more of it - thoroughly enjoyable and well written.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Hope you're still updating...
Luan Mao chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
Another good chapter. Now I'm wondering if Marcie is ever going to be able to show herself, so to speak. She might have painted herself into a corner, and it would be just **too embarrassing** to let everyone, or just Xander, find out what she'd been up to the past couple days. What kind of self-esteem issues would a teenage invisible girl have?
Luan Mao chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Another good chapter. It now appears the mystery girl is invisible; assuming she's a canon character, presumably I'd have picked up on that if I'd seen more than a couple of episodes of BtVS. Having to figure it out is more fun, though.

The editor's note was really funny. It calls out for an omake in which Sally *was* a pre-op tranny at the time of being vamped.
Luan Mao chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Good conversation in the closet. It sounds like she's a ghost or something, but we'll see. Also, I never read the list of BtVS plot ideas; I'm not sure I'd heard of dogbertcarroll or nonjon six years ago.
dragon-game chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
kostigan chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
You really managed to show in your story that B:tVS is so much more then just a ''blond chick fights vampires and stuff'' and that's probably the biggest compliment I can give you as a Buffy fan. I really hope you'll start writing again one of these days.
Ashen Author chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
Magnificent. Please continue this. It goes deep into all the characters involved and really fleshes out the actions of what was otherwise a one-shot character.
MOOOORRRREEE.
Or at least post a time-line of how it was going to go if it's been abandoned.
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Oh, this is wonderful. I rally want to see what happens.
Preier chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
really powerfull story. the way marcie tries to become xander's superpower.. it's pathetic and it's beautifull and it's fucking terrifying...

so... i don't know if you'll come back to your stories. hope so. but even if you don't thank you for what you've shared.
Deyinel chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Oh wow, just wow! I love this! I never even conceived this idea, but I love it. This could be an episode. Everyone is in character, they act realistically, and your writing, both for the atmosphere and for the characters is wonderful. I really like your writing for Xander. You keep his emotions real while also letting him keep his humor. Well done! I also really really like him and Marcie. I want to see more of this, and I'm really hoping for a happy ending, but not for many chapters. ;)

Update when you can. I'll be waiting!
Racke chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
A wonderful rendering of both the characters involved, the relationships developing, and the Invisible Girl that's using her powers to protect the boys' locker room. Damn, the irony between that and Xander's comment on invisibility in canon still makes me laugh.

Xander's Speech to Buffy made me all warm and fuzzy inside, and I think the horror that Marcie must've felt pacing backwards and forwards in front of her first love who's holding a gun to his head is... very very unpleasant to even begin to imagine.

Gah, it just... every time this story tries to be emotional, it goes like straight to the heart. I'm going to be feeling this stuff lingering in there for like a week at least, and then I'll probably have to read this fic again.
SquiggytheMage chapter 3 . 12/11/2012