Reviews for Dancing Cinderella
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 10/24
Awwwww. What a cute little moment.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
luluhrh chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
aww... it's too cute! EdWin!

(btw, sorry, not logged in at the moment)
ec-writes chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This was really, really sweet.
The connection you made between the song, story, and Winry is amazing.
The final bit between Edward and Winry dancing is quite honestly adorable, and shows that Winry never "stopped being Cinderella".
Really, this is quite lovely.
S chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT SONG! *squeals* The first time my family heard that song, everyone got a little teary eyed. (I was close to bawling outright. I'm such a sap!) I also love the story behind the song as well... So sad...*sniff*

Anyways, I like how you used the song to describe Ed & Winry's new family. Very cute!
hakuna177 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Omg I'm really spamming all your stories but this one was another wonderfully written fic! I love the atmosphere of this one, from Winry dancing with her dad *sniffles to her new life with Ed. So very touching and the end was beautiful.

Loved this!

rultas chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Aw...that was so sweet! The interactions were perfect, and you've created a great, no awesome, ONESHOT! Some parts made me want to cry, while some made me "Aw..." a lot. This made me feel different emotions, and it was lovely. Wonderful. _
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
aww...that was so cute, sweet and touching! i can really imagine ed being a good father figure to his kid/s...just like in your story!

great job on this story! you incorporated the song very well to it too! i loved it!
Harryswoman chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
aw! this was so sweet it almost made me cry!
Bereft chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
This was a sweet story. I enjoyed the interaction between Winry and her father. The writing was exceptional as well. The romance was well done; I really liked it.

Threedaysunrise chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Very sweet. I believe you've outdone yourself on this one and have even managed to do justice to such a beautiful song.
CrazyFangurl8 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008, wow, wow. wow. This is freakin great. I've never heard that song but now I really want to! This is so sentimental.. I seriously wanted to cry throughout the majority of this. This is fantastic! and I love the title- my over-active imagination just brings to mind all sorts of conotation, and I love that. In the italics- is that the lyrics to Cinderella by S.C.C.? Or did you write that? It's great either way, and fits perfectly- bravo! This is awesome, man! -gives you flowers and sugar cookies-
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 5/24/2008

I a breathless by the sweetness that you have put in here. This story is, I'm so blown away I can't describe it! Well, there is one thing I can say- SUPERB oneshot. thank you so much for inserting this into the EdWin fandom.