Reviews for Burning Black Ep 1, Act 1: Dimmsdale By Blacklight
THAT.
WAS.
AMAZING.
Bookworm Gal chapter 20 . 10/2/2014
This story is actually pretty entertaining. I must now go forth and read more. Please keep up the great series.
The Chosen One chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
It's 'fury' not 'a fury'. Just thought you should know that you made that grammar mistake atleast two or four times. You know, I read this story and, I think, some of its sequels, a long time ago. For the longest time, I tried to find it again but, for the life of me, I could not remember the title or name of the author! I remember it (this story) being exceptionally good, minas a few spelling and grammar mistakes and errors. Jolly good, 'ol chap, jolly good! ;) :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 20 . 5/12/2013
*applauds*

...And Timmy is officially Not Human anymore.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 18 . 5/12/2013
Does Valerie not exist in this AU, or did Danny have an even worse falling out with her than in canon after Flirting with Disaster?

*claps* Brilliant use of language. ...This is going to be very, very close.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
Yep, he did. And Timmy? That outfit does make you look like a punk.

Hmm... So, is she telling the truth, or is Timmy about to walk head-first into a trap?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 13 . 5/12/2013
I see she's as cheerfully delusional as ever. I'm with Romi on this one. Poor dear.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
Oookay. What was with the nausea attack? (Poor guy.)

"'It's another step. We'll need to monitor him more closely from here on.'" Emphasis on "we." Hello, foreshadowing.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
Hypothesis: Trixie is a Stepford Smiler, pretending to be happy in the hopes she'll fool herself into believing it, or at least fool Remy into thinking she doesn't loathe him.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
*sigh* I knew it. Wrong end of a beat-down.

Wait, what did Romi call Remy?

Huh. Does Timmy have a foreshadowing sense now, or a limited sort of precognition?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
Oh, so close. Where'd the vision/hallucination come from? Tootie panicking and seeing things, or some other power sticking its nose into Dimmsdale?

...Juandissimo is the mastermind? Or at least the strategist.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
...Danny robot copies? Androids? Caleb? (I know it's a bit late, and that the first one is a crossover element, but I don't remember the latter two from my, admittedly rather perfunctory, ToS research. Were they from other games in the continuity?)

...Cr*p. "No plan of operations extends with certainty beyond the first encounter with the enemy's main strength." - Helmuth von Moltke the Elder. Said quote is often paraphrased as "No plan survives contact with the enemy." The enemies are (at minimum) Remy and Crocker, in a much grimmer Dimmsdale. This is going to be very, very bad.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
...What happened to Anti-Cosmo and Anti-Wanda when Cosmo and Wanda got cut off?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Um. Wasn't it only Wanda who had a Timmy Sense in canon? Did Cosmo's come from their being bound to Timmy?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Oberon High School. Subtle. (Well, no worse than Casper High, I guess.)

...Okay, Victoria is way too nice. And there are a few little things like misplaced commas. Oh, well.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »