Reviews for At the End of the Day
oddxlife chapter 33 . 10/2/2015
:) wonderful work! I really enjoyed your story so far. Oh how are things going to unfold? Who is she talking to tomorrow? Oh I hope its Tamaki! I will most deff save this in my favorites and check for updates. Fingers crossed on getting your Hands on computer! Realm hoping this story continues and isn't abandoned. once again great story!
Kate S chapter 33 . 1/20/2015
Are there going to be any more chapters? :)
Kate S chapter 23 . 1/11/2015
Ok, I really like the story. The only bad part is the amount of errors in it. Otherwise it's great and I really like it.
Avalon Starfire chapter 33 . 10/28/2014
Hope you update soon
Hermione9700 chapter 33 . 10/14/2014
I really like what you've written so far, and I look forward to your next chapter :) keep it up!
Sugilite-Swan chapter 33 . 8/12/2014
This is an amazing story! So much details made it feel like at times I was in someone's shoes! I love this story and how it also somehow works with the characters(not to mention how well they were written in character) and how much it is almost like real life. This is too stunning for words, hardly any grammar errors, I just love it.
Keep creating dear writer!
inuyashaluver246 chapter 32 . 7/31/2013
Please update soon! I think this is a wonderful story and I want to know what happens next!
Jack Fucking Ryan chapter 31 . 5/31/2012
I was looking through my favorites and then saw this one and smiled :) I remember now how short the chapters were but they were great :) will you continue this story or will it still be unfinished? Hope everything is going well for you.
DelusionalRiin chapter 32 . 2/26/2012

Plz plzz plzzz PLZZZ Contiune!
Krestel chapter 32 . 9/6/2011

just wanted to say that I hope you can continue this fanfic.:)
Serene Serenity chapter 22 . 1/5/2011
Oh my...great story it's gonna be intresting to see how the school reacts. Keep up the great work!
JuNjOuSeKaIiChIlOvErYaOi chapter 32 . 12/9/2010
Hope you can get back with writing the chapters, I cant stand to see Haruhi and Tamaki apart, nor can I see Tamaki sad and sulking. Cant wait for the next update!
123 chapter 22 . 6/25/2010
omg soooooooo much drama one minute everything's fine then it's not, you really love drama
Jack Fucking Ryan chapter 32 . 9/19/2009
This story is awesome! Please update again... though I need to update mine... but please do!
Stickman-sam chapter 31 . 9/16/2009
Wow your story is awesome. It's making me feel angry at Akira and those bitch girls that harass Haruhi. I disagree with how you wrote out Haruhi though. Why didn't she tell Tamaki about the harassment? Screw the 'headstrong independent girl' crap. When brainless people are breaking things you cherish, you need help