Reviews for Stop Calling Her
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
more chapters please i love it so much and i love this ship Caspian and Edmund is so cute and sexy and keep up the good work :) 3
iBunnyxD chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
Interesting. I've never thought of them as a couple before. I really hope you'll finish this story!
BenjyLovesCloud chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
Please update, maybe bring Caspian to Eds world
No available name chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
Great story ! Edmund was just his lovely annoyind and rude self and Caspian is definetly a tease.
InnocentMurderer chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
I LOVE this chapter like you seriously rock!
Dream As I Read chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
"You know," Edmund said. "It has been 1300 years since a man looked at me like that." OMIGOD...ROFLOL! AWESOME!
Breyito-Black-Lupin chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Awww!
I love it! ;)
And I'm totally agreed with Aslan...He just can't have punished Edmond for being lying with men, it was just because that was hurting him.
Nice history! ñ.ñ
Caspian was so...sweety. And Ed...he was just him xD
Could you do the same, but in VoDT? pleaseee! I want to see Caspian as the older...and in top ;P

Kiss!
marble-fire chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
I just love your writing style! The way you potray the characters is just amazing! I absolutely adore it :D:D:D and usually I am not a fan of Slash pairings in Narnia (today is the first time reading Narnia fics [let alone with slash included]) and I am glad to say that I am not dissapointed XD
chocolatte-delight chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
I love this fic. I absolutely love it. The way you portray Edmund and Caspian's relationship is so adorable and heart-warming. Your use of humor and words are so brilliant and the relationships between the Pevensie siblings are shown wonderfully through your hands. I felt like your background on Edmund's past was very fitting. It's hard to put into words how much I love this fic and how it developed throughout each and every chapter... Gosh, if only I had the words to exclaim the lavish praise this beautiful story deserved! Aslan's words made me all warm in the insides - how true, how true. You did such a fantastic job! The story ends well on the hopeful note for the voyage of the Dawn Treader, and gives hope for the two's future meeting :) I love you!
Eliza Poufsouffle chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
It's a great story. I like that Susan and Peter come back to Narnia and your explanation about this. I love Edmund and his fellings about Caspian and about Susan. I love Caspian, who didn't kiss Edmund but belived he did.
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
AWH! I love this story! I wish that stories like this could go on forever :/ but alas!
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
I like how you end this chapter with Susan making the choice Edmund himself couldn't- wouldn't- make. And I like how she knows. Nice job[:
vanillavillian101 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Hahaha, can you please do a story in Caspian's point of view? i really want to know what he thinks of Edmund being partially-nude, haha!
xxRainbow-muffinsxx chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
I wish you would do a sequel :)
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 4 . 1/10/2011