Reviews for I Love You This Much
Nichiko chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
When reading this, I had always suspected the white rabbit was like Riku, and the brown one like Sora. That's just a guess though.
sheiksleopardthong chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I also rarely get emotional during stories, but pretty well everything you write makes me really sad. Fuck. *wipes eyes*
PyroLyfe13 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
That was beautiful. And i cannot believe i got sad over the brown rabbit dyin but i did.

I was all "awww so cute" at the end. Verry goof fic dude, simply beautiful.

Pyro13
FemShep Loves Tali chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Oh this made me come close to tears, but at the same time, it was wonderful.
Fredrikness chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
holy shit you write some emotional stuff. i was just about ready to cry, and my lip's still quivering.
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
ASDOFJOSSAJOFJsdfj[sofia

-sniffles some more-

This may be because I have the biggest weakness for rabbits, but I cried so many times while reading this. When the brown rabbit died I had to stop reading and go cuddle with my rabbit ;_; Then I finished it and cried a little bit more afterward. Again, thanks for writing this.
LittleMissAfflicted chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I have NEVER read a story here that made me cry, but this was it. Your way of portraying Riku and Sora is one of my absolute favorites, and having them deal with something as simple as a pair of rabbits was fun to read. Those rabbits may not have been real, but the message was clear, and I felt like I walked away with something from having read it. Thanks )
Cookiefan57 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
The ending was amusing for a sad fic. Riku was a bit of a asshole till the end. :) Good fic. :D
Daydreamishly chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I can't even review this adequately.
u t o p i o chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
oh jesus... this story is epic shit...

i think i love you for writing this. thanks.

-favorited-
gigglesrus16 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
That was beautiful. I think that sums up everything I wanted to say. Thank you for sharing this story!