Reviews for Pick me up Lemons
cshot20 chapter 3 . 4/17
I've got to give you major props on this one. It's not easy to make a feminine, crossdressing Vegeta work without seeming awkward, but you not only managed it but knocked it out of the field. Great job! :)
cshot20 chapter 2 . 4/17
That. Was. Fucking. Perfect.
HellhoundKaito chapter 19 . 12/27/2014
I love this story. The lemon part of it was great, but I normally ignore those for some reason. The actual story was so cute, and really well-written. Keep it up!
Saiyan Girl chapter 12 . 10/11/2014
maybe you should make a story about these two and how they got together. then make a sequel about they're marriage and possible child (blushes fiercely)
Saiyan Girl chapter 14 . 10/11/2014
can you do one for my birthday? its on December 12? please? i'll be your best friend!
NyxLied chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
That was a great (last?) chapter for this awesome saga of individual lemons. You're one of the best smut-writers I have had the pleasure to read :)
Excellent and sexy work, I love your uke Vegeta!
NyxLied chapter 19 . 8/19/2014
That was incredibly sweet! It was actually a get together of two ppl who have loved each other for a long time, so romantic and hot. They look great together
NyxLied chapter 18 . 8/19/2014
That was awesome, it clarified Vegeta's past and good for him for killing Frieza.
Smut was excellent as always. I truly enjoyed your Wild Wild West storyline! I'll miss it.
NyxLied chapter 17 . 8/18/2014
That was truly beautiful, I love this BardockxVegeta story, it's so fitting and delighting thus one of my favs. I love how Bardock is such a passionate and loving family man in here.
NyxLied chapter 16 . 8/18/2014
Very hot! Vegeta tricked everyone and I love the turn of events of the pirates having kidnapped the noble to later become pleasure slaves. They're the hottest threesome ever! Vegeta is a delicious whore
NyxLied chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
So cute!
NyxLied chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
This one was deep and emotional. A beautiful happily ever after, and the sweet tone on the last paragraphs are just unforgettable. Bardock's first vision is that of his happiness, and it's very beautiful that he still remembers it and it has finally happened, after all these years. Great AU, I completely loved this one!
NyxLied chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
Omg! Bardock's capacity to look into the future is so awesome and terrible at the same time, I don't want him to die. He and Vegeta are so ideal and hot for each other.
NyxLied chapter 12 . 8/17/2014
I loved nymph Kakarotto and maid Bunny!
NyxLied chapter 11 . 8/16/2014
Lol for a moment I thought this was their first time w one another but it ends up being a session among many that happened and will keep happening. Love Goku's animalistic side, he is Vegeta's ultimate seme. Bulma is so cool! I would have flipped by seeing that in my kitchen