Reviews for Girl
GenderBender25 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Nice.
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Loved it :) You really captured his emotions and thoughts well
omgitsalexmarie chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Wow, I love this!
Stray Sentinel chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This is an excellent piece of work. It adds depth to Shang's reaction to his discovery of Mulan. It also is in interesting reflection on Mulan herself.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
blowbe chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I don't know how to express the love I hold for this one-shot, other than saying that it is absolutely beautiful.
KisstheRain14 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
holy crap. this is good.
Nikki Morgan chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Wow. This is the first Disney fanfic I've read, I always thought them childish but you brought a grown up truth to a childs story. I loved it.

So much vivid imagery and so many great quotable lines. And captured her character perfectly, "this nameless girl, this once-man" and her pride, "obediently as a woman should, brave as only a man could be."

So many contradictions.

Wonderful.
OtterPotter chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
That was very good! I really liked it!
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Nice one shot.
Silvara chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Very nice and poetic.

(Too bad it just happens in the movie's storyline. Wouldn't have minded a continuation of the first movie...)
ProtegoNox chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
This was fantastic. I love the inner thoughts of Shang and the way you wrote them. Shang is different from other solders, and we see that from the beginning. Shang was a wonderful character and I just wish we could see more of him!

:P
DormantByeBye chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
This is really good! Thin is one of the first Mulan stories i have read and it is totally amazing!
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Ooh, very well written and deep, a part of the story we never really saw in the movie; you did an excellent job conveying it.
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Oh... deep.
SNN chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This was amazing. You did for this scene what Disney could not do properly: convey the emotions running through Shang's mind. Beautifully written. *favorited*