Reviews for Baby Mine
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 4/21/2023
I didn't recognize that I'd read this before until Harry and Hermione returned to Grimmauld Place with the triplets. I'm glad it wasn't too angsty though.
Faded Dreams chapter 1 . 7/4/2022
Right. Harry will name his boy after the man who manipulated him all his life and tried to keep him in the country. So not happening. Same with anything related Weasley. You really think Molly, Ginny and Ron give up their jealousy and plans like wham bam?
12456237-DeleteAccountPlease chapter 1 . 7/20/2019
That was good.
Millie072 chapter 1 . 3/27/2019
Although Harry did teach, it's too bad he didn't return to S Dak. teaching the tribe. It's hard to believe they could simply return to the old life without real regret. What ever happened to the Grangers? No one seems to remember them after sending them to Australia. Harry would make a wonderful father.
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 2/27/2019
Loved it
Alisha7824 chapter 1 . 10/9/2018
Don't pay any attention to those trolls who tell you your writing sucked. They're just jelous cause their own writing sucks b*lls and nobody's dum enough to read their shit. This was very enjoyable. Thank you for taking the time to write i 3
Crag1991 chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
I was't sure at first that I would like this story. The while Mpreg thing bothers me for obvious reasons. The things Harry went though is tragic, beyond words. But i do have questions.
1) How did the death eaters get inside the house? I thought the whole reason for Harry being there was to hide/protect him self from Tom and his followers. I guess they were gone when Albus died, or something?
2) Were Pansy, Bellatrix and Umbridge meant to get pregnant? Or was it just fun raping Harry? I was kinda expecting Harry to go after them and take back (rescue?) his children from them.
3) What the Hell was up with Molly, Ginny and Ron?! There reaction came out of nowhere!
4) Not a Question. Looking at Harry three son's, he kinda gets a lot from them. From Percy, Harry gets the Weasley's as a family by blood. From Lucius, the Malfoy title if Draco is dead or locked up. From Snape, (as much as I hate it) is now apart of Lily (and James)...forever. But Harry can teach his sons to have a sense of humor.
Keep up the great work man!
Jen chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
Thanks
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 7/10/2018
Good story
mumphie chapter 1 . 6/25/2018
A different twist. Your writing style is good.
TechnoGalen chapter 1 . 3/16/2018
This kind of crap is NOT okay.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
That was interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
Well done. The ending was a bit too fast as if you were loosing interest and wrapping up loose ends. Very much like that they kept the cabin and used it.
neweldi chapter 1 . 10/7/2017