Reviews for Baby Mine
Julia chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
A boy cant be pregnant. He can get a girl pregnant, but a boy cant be pregnant.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
An interesting idea, the male pregnancy. You do a fine job of drawing a Harry who has his own set of priorities and his own moral compass, who will not be swayed from doing the right as he sees it.

You have a wonderful Hermione here too, one who also has her priorities straight. She shows how combining magic and technology make the whole greater than the sum of its parts. You bring in another theme of yours, the accidental engagement that neither regret.

Standing Wolf is a nice OC, and I like the role he plays.

You draw the delusional Weasleys well. At a time when they shouldn't be looking farther than Percey's betrayal and how to support Harry, they look to their own self interest and OBHWF fantasies instead. Harry's response might not be the best, but frankly, his reaction could have been far worse.

Ending Voldemort was neat and economical. Fitting to have him and the fathers in Azkaban as squibs.

Now Harry, Hermione and their children can live, not just survive.

TGM
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Nice story
Enjoyed it
Malfaeous1968 chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Not a big fan of Mpreg stories, but i have to say that was well written.

very well done
Dre chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
this story sucks so much that it puts the Filipino hookers to shame. what the heck is wrong with you? I'm shocked to read this trash after I read "Why won't they leave me alone?", which was an impressive story. I'm not bothering to click on any other stories that you posted. Sorry.
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
I hope that all of those miserable former death eaters live a very long, and unhappy life in Azkaban.

Impressive fic. So much action in a bit over 10,000 words. Truly impressive. Congrats on a most excellent fic! :)
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Very good tale, entertaining finish.

Definitely becomes defiantly to most spellcheckers when you miss the second 'i'
whitebuffalowmn chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
good story!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Thank you for making Harry so protective of his new family in the beginning. And bringing in Standing Wolf was an amazing idea! People often forget that America has wizards too.
WisdomAlice42 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
*faints*
NO offence
Ravenmore45 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This story sucks as much as you do for writing it. Sick retard.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I love how you got rid of Riddle. Wonderful story
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Okay this is the first male impregnation fic I have read and I have to say it was pretty good. Having Harry tortured and beaten down like that only to flee to keep his unborn children safe was good to do. Having Hermione be the one to find him was very believe able. She was always there for Harry even with the broom and book incidents. To have them then marry and have twin girls was a good way to go. The return to the UK was interesting and the fact that Molly, Ron and Ginny had the gall to try and talk Harry into leaving Hermione was laughable. I liked the fic and only wish Harry had gotten more revenge on his attackers. The grossest thing was he was forced to have intercourse with the toad woman Uck!
PSay chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This is a great story. I love the fact that Harry saved his babies and now they also have the 2 girls along with 3 boys. I look forward to more of your stories. pms
BruceTN chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This was ok until the last two chapters. The second last was lame; the last was lame and sappy. "And every one lived happily ever after,."