Reviews for Baby Mine
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
That was interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
Well done. The ending was a bit too fast as if you were loosing interest and wrapping up loose ends. Very much like that they kept the cabin and used it.
neweldi chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
Thanks, I like it :-)
9551832-Delete-account-please chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Nice going.
Julia chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
A boy cant be pregnant. He can get a girl pregnant, but a boy cant be pregnant.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
An interesting idea, the male pregnancy. You do a fine job of drawing a Harry who has his own set of priorities and his own moral compass, who will not be swayed from doing the right as he sees it.

You have a wonderful Hermione here too, one who also has her priorities straight. She shows how combining magic and technology make the whole greater than the sum of its parts. You bring in another theme of yours, the accidental engagement that neither regret.

Standing Wolf is a nice OC, and I like the role he plays.

You draw the delusional Weasleys well. At a time when they shouldn't be looking farther than Percey's betrayal and how to support Harry, they look to their own self interest and OBHWF fantasies instead. Harry's response might not be the best, but frankly, his reaction could have been far worse.

Ending Voldemort was neat and economical. Fitting to have him and the fathers in Azkaban as squibs.

Now Harry, Hermione and their children can live, not just survive.

TGM
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Nice story
Enjoyed it
Malfaeous1968 chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Not a big fan of Mpreg stories, but i have to say that was well written.

very well done
Dre chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
this story sucks so much that it puts the Filipino hookers to shame. what the heck is wrong with you? I'm shocked to read this trash after I read "Why won't they leave me alone?", which was an impressive story. I'm not bothering to click on any other stories that you posted. Sorry.
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
I hope that all of those miserable former death eaters live a very long, and unhappy life in Azkaban.

Impressive fic. So much action in a bit over 10,000 words. Truly impressive. Congrats on a most excellent fic! :)
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Very good tale, entertaining finish.

Definitely becomes defiantly to most spellcheckers when you miss the second 'i'
whitebuffalowmn chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
good story!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Thank you for making Harry so protective of his new family in the beginning. And bringing in Standing Wolf was an amazing idea! People often forget that America has wizards too.
WisdomAlice42 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
*faints*
NO offence
Ravenmore45 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This story sucks as much as you do for writing it. Sick retard.