Reviews for Baby Mine
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 9/16
I hope that all of those miserable former death eaters live a very long, and unhappy life in Azkaban.

Impressive fic. So much action in a bit over 10,000 words. Truly impressive. Congrats on a most excellent fic! :)
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 8/24
Very good tale, entertaining finish.

Definitely becomes defiantly to most spellcheckers when you miss the second 'i'
whitebuffalowmn chapter 1 . 2/7
good story!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Thank you for making Harry so protective of his new family in the beginning. And bringing in Standing Wolf was an amazing idea! People often forget that America has wizards too.
Lady Slytherpuff chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
NO offence
Ravenmore45 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This story sucks as much as you do for writing it. Sick retard.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I love how you got rid of Riddle. Wonderful story
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Okay this is the first male impregnation fic I have read and I have to say it was pretty good. Having Harry tortured and beaten down like that only to flee to keep his unborn children safe was good to do. Having Hermione be the one to find him was very believe able. She was always there for Harry even with the broom and book incidents. To have them then marry and have twin girls was a good way to go. The return to the UK was interesting and the fact that Molly, Ron and Ginny had the gall to try and talk Harry into leaving Hermione was laughable. I liked the fic and only wish Harry had gotten more revenge on his attackers. The grossest thing was he was forced to have intercourse with the toad woman Uck!
PSay chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This is a great story. I love the fact that Harry saved his babies and now they also have the 2 girls along with 3 boys. I look forward to more of your stories. pms
BruceTN chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This was ok until the last two chapters. The second last was lame; the last was lame and sappy. "And every one lived happily ever after,."
raspberry dreams chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Great story
Mmars69 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Another excellent story, thank you.
SiriuslyPink chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I wish you hadn't made it 3 babies... I'd never be able to love 3 children that weren't mine if I had been Hermione. I understand that Hermione has more compassion than me... but 3 is a lot of kids... especially if you plan to have some of your own with the guy.
dglsprincess105 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I always did like this story. It was the first I read from your account. The reviewers who flamed this should not have read this if they knew it would offend them. You did give them warnings. As you said, this is fan fcition and you have the right to write this.

I gotta say, this is different from your stories. You normally have Dumbledore in the same standing as Snape and Voldemort. Harry actually has a his son named after him.
reading-is-breathing25 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012