Reviews for Baby Mine
whitebuffalowmn chapter 1 . 2/7
good story!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Thank you for making Harry so protective of his new family in the beginning. And bringing in Standing Wolf was an amazing idea! People often forget that America has wizards too.
Lady Slytherpuff chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
*faints*
NO offence
Ravenmore45 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This story sucks as much as you do for writing it. Sick retard.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I love how you got rid of Riddle. Wonderful story
HoosierCullen chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Okay this is the first male impregnation fic I have read and I have to say it was pretty good. Having Harry tortured and beaten down like that only to flee to keep his unborn children safe was good to do. Having Hermione be the one to find him was very believe able. She was always there for Harry even with the broom and book incidents. To have them then marry and have twin girls was a good way to go. The return to the UK was interesting and the fact that Molly, Ron and Ginny had the gall to try and talk Harry into leaving Hermione was laughable. I liked the fic and only wish Harry had gotten more revenge on his attackers. The grossest thing was he was forced to have intercourse with the toad woman Uck!
PSay chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This is a great story. I love the fact that Harry saved his babies and now they also have the 2 girls along with 3 boys. I look forward to more of your stories. pms
BruceTN chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This was ok until the last two chapters. The second last was lame; the last was lame and sappy. "And every one lived happily ever after,."
raspberry dreams chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Great story
Mmars69 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Another excellent story, thank you.
SiriuslyPink chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I wish you hadn't made it 3 babies... I'd never be able to love 3 children that weren't mine if I had been Hermione. I understand that Hermione has more compassion than me... but 3 is a lot of kids... especially if you plan to have some of your own with the guy.
dglsprincess105 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I always did like this story. It was the first I read from your account. The reviewers who flamed this should not have read this if they knew it would offend them. You did give them warnings. As you said, this is fan fcition and you have the right to write this.

I gotta say, this is different from your stories. You normally have Dumbledore in the same standing as Snape and Voldemort. Harry actually has a his son named after him.
reading-is-breathing25 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I love it!
jules3677 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Interesting (& horrendous) way for Harry to have a family. Very succinct story. Thankyou.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I love this story. I've read it several times. Please forgive me but I am a grammar Nazi. Your use of defiantly is wrong when you say "You can try Tom, you can defiantly try." The correct word is definitely. Defiantly on the other hand is someone showing defiance to someone. An example "No, I won't go to sleep," the child yelled defiantly to the babysitter. Any way sorry for the rant. It's just one of my pet peeves. I hope you can continue writing other great stories like this.