Reviews for Midnights Curse
greenking13 chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
It would be interesting if you expanded this story into a full length tale, but still... the ending made me cry. For a moment I thought they could have their happily ever after, but... bittersweet. You were right.

Love your stories,

Green
greenking13 chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
Still reading, but this error made me laugh.

"Then we were in the same field that I had arrived the first time. A group of men and women stood around us in a circle, some whore cloaks while others wore dresses."

Whore? May want to fix that if you can.
Cindy M 19 chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
;.; the song is one of the most beautiful and sad song i ever heard T.T Like the history. TuT
ichiruki497 chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
omg i loved this story so much ! so aewsome and sad ... but great plot!ichiruki4ever YAY!
Erenismine chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
You make Me cry like a baby :'( I like your story :'( that'S pretty good -
E. E. Terrill chapter 13 . 11/5/2012
Please write the story of Saya's powers awakening.
Ichruki lover chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
i cried my heart out! I'm heartbroken. I cant read your story anymore! I couldnt even read this chapter finished. It wouldve been a good story. Wouldve... But now its spoiled and it hurt so much i cant read it anymore! I read this to escape from my dreadful loveless life... But only to be hurt...
ichiruki lover chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
ugh. I hate it when Kaien is brought into the stories! :'('''
ichiruki lover chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
it was ichigos words neh?
ichiruki lover chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Whens the ichiruki?
ichiruki lover chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
cool story so far... Mmmm... Is ichi a dragon or werewolf? Haha. Werewolf was my fisrt thought...
ichiruki lover chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
why did rukia hate him immediately here?!
zero09q chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
So sad I wish they could stay together as a family so unfair
lona-Violet Flower chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
you know you should not separate mother and father from their children it makes so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad ending .every story should have a happy ending.i cried a lot while reading the ending and now also i want to
kayla12000 chapter 13 . 12/12/2011
WAAAAAH! I hate stories that make me cry! It was so sad! I'm glad I read it though...farewell