Reviews for The Gauntlet of the Magi
magicslifer chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
And so it begins at last...A bit confusing what with starting during the forging, than a flashback to beforehand and then ending post-forging, but still an amazing start. I personally don't have a clue who Quesland is or what Torchwood is from, but I still loved every second of it. Not to mention I can't wait to see Tonk's reaction to her fiance's right arm being metal now...
ThePyroChild chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
interesting start, good job though.

just a question, is the gauntlet going to be "visible/active" at all times? like as in showing, or would it sorta fade and look like his normal hand when its "inactive"?

anyways good start, hope to see more soon
MysticGohan69 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Hi, have followed the series and loved it (my fav pairing). you definitely have a brilliantly creative mind when it comes to plots. i look forward the next update ;)

p.s. i really hope your not going to do the whole changing of pairings thing that some authors do, especially with a series like this, i hate that, it just ruins a story for me, same with one dying, leaves an empty finish. so please please dont go down that path!
Urgazhi chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
I am really looking forward to this continuation...

Wonderful stuff, and I never got to see torchwood, damn me for not getting BBC America.

Anyways, damn good stuff, and I feel like this is going to be a story to down in history...
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Yay! Book 7! Not too many people who set out to reqwrite the whole thing get this far, so Kudos! I love that the first chapter refocuses on Harry and Nymmie, while still moving the gauntlet bit forward.
UVBlueBerns chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
that was a great start for the story!
what are you even saying chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Interesting stuff, but it dragged on a bit. Personally, I could live without seeing the early stages of the gauntlet forging. Look to the future, I say!

Looking forward to more.
Darthme1011 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
as long as you dont kill tonks or have her break up with harry this will be great
Maxmilian chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Superb opening.

Can't wait to the update.
Shinysavage chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Wow, that got things off to a bang. Early guess - Vernon clearly won't make it, and probably Lupin as well.
hash4uall chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
your story just getss better and better everyday.. who is that guy who wants to dissect harry apart? and i thought both the halves of harry's personality already combined.. without the gauntlet right? what can this bring a change in harry's personality.. and where exactly does balthazar reside?
floyddickey chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
i think tonks n harry might break up? but thats just a guess n update soon good story.
Zuri-kun chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
i've followed your entire series, and i've loved every minute of it. the tone is darker and so much more mature than the original books, it's my fav pairing, and i just feel that you're an amazing writer! you'll have me right here for every chapter, you sucked me in long ago, hehe. .
Janick chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
HEy Regulus,

i read al your books and i am still enhanced by them.

so THANK you for posting your new chapter for the last book (plz more! :P) so early.

guesses for chapter 3?

well let's say a muggle named Dursley get's what is coming for him ey? :)

plz plz update fast! :) I really enjoy your books.

Janick
GreatWarlord chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
any chance you could explain the quesland and torchwood thing, im not familiar with them
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21