Reviews for A Winter's Tale An Icewind Dale 2 Story
Guest chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
Addie To the point? I want more, now. How long do I have to wait?
Guest chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
I like it
Seth Roneen chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
WAHOOO! I cannot tell you how long I have waited for this story to begin again. i got back into playing icewind Dale solely because of this story. Was fun making a party similar to the one you have constructed. My only lament was that the game allows a party of only six *makes a pouting face* Oh well, I shall be content in seeing these adventures continue. Your story is excellent at creating character interaction. Thanks again and good luck!
draccogemini chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
Great that youre back at the story! I love it.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
Yay! I'm so glad to see this story back again! Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Nelly chapter 11 . 6/17/2012
This is a really really nicely written story and nicely detailed on the characters and places. Well penned XD

_nelly
Alucard II chapter 10 . 9/22/2010
please continue this story it is very good and I hope to read more of it soon.
L chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
this is a classic story of the dark elf being the good guy. this is why i like this story and hope that you continue writting and possibly show the blossoming relationship between Anariel and Rizdaer.
unknown chapter 10 . 7/28/2010
Please continue writing, I have enjoyed reading your story and have discovered to my delight that you have a vast amount of talent. Please continue writing for the loss of a writer of your skills on fanfiction would force me to stop visiting the sight. I see it has been two years since you have upgraded but please consider the option of writing again on my account. It is my deepest wish that this sight not lose you as an author. For you bring great joy to me with your words, and light and personality to the world with the character and flow your plot have. In my opinion it would be a great tragedy if you stopped writing. So with all my heart I beg of you to continue writing.

Sincerely,

unknown :)
Seth Roneen chapter 10 . 10/11/2009
Fantastic! you have me on the edge of my seat! These are very entertaining characters, and the latest rivalry is just too exciting! I know it has been a while, but I would love to see this tale continue to materialize! What was it that happened to Lavir? And what part did Ruach play in this whole sordid affair? I would love to see Rizdaer wipe that smarmy smirk right off that pompous bastard's pretty face!

Thank for the story! It sounds great!
Brandon chapter 5 . 7/17/2009
I'm just starting chapter 4 and I'm enjoying your story thoroughly. I will be reading more. The characters are well-described, the plot is well-based, your eye for detail is exquisit. I hope to read more from you in the future.
Kios chapter 10 . 5/6/2009
Well, I have a bit to say on this whole story thus far:

First of all, Anariel seems a bit frighteningly close to a Mary Sue. It seems she only ever ends up in trouble so one of the love interests can step in and save her.

Second, you really should not have started the story with Anariel holding so much magical equipment. I can tell your trying to focus this story on character growth, but your characters need room to grow martially as well, it just comes with the fantasy genre. It's not really fun seeing someone able to cow any person they see with their 'amazing skills and magic stuff'. Now, if during a fight, sans the over-powered weapons, she were to get wounded, which would have lasting effects, and being saved by someone other then the two main love interests, it would be much less bland.

Third: Characterization. Looking at all your characters, some are ridiculously more developed then others. For example, Anariel and Rizdaer seem to be the primary focus. Understandable, as they are the main characters, but your other characters are far, far too flat. If I felt so inclined, I could easily sum each of them up in a single sentence. The biggest crime there is Diriel and Valeero. Up until chapter 9, Diriel was nothing, he may well not exist at all. After that, he remained just as flat, but was now easily identified as the 'racist passive-agressive'. Valeero, I have yet to see -any- characterization.

And fourth: You seem to be ignoring the setting far too much in favor of your little love story. Herdron Kerdos and Ulbrec seem to have been the only major characters from the game that even got speaking parts. I was honestly surprised at the complete lack of Phean of Rags, despite being a major antagonist during the Prologue, and having connections to some bigger players later on in the game. Point is, your ignoring a well crafted epic, while making the whole thing far too sappy. Plot and setting should run hand in hand, not only have one to convenience the other.
Angel Eyes chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
I know its your first posting but it can't be the first story you've written.I love it.I bought the game a while back and never really played it but I still totally get what is going so detailed I don't even need the I'm going play it now!
magyarova chapter 10 . 2/16/2009
I really liked this chapter. I appreciated that you went into details about their clothing, it helped me better imagine it :)

I want some more! :P

Rizdaer is so cute, I preferred him to Jaemal and Diriel in the npc project. although Diriel can be cute too...when he's not planning to extinguish humanity :P
magyarova chapter 9 . 2/15/2009
I see that it has been long since you last updated this story :( please continue it, I really want to read more :)