Reviews for Summoning
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
excellent! Very ic yrael
Thobbit chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Heehee. I do so love Mogget. Good work.
The Disreputable Writer chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I adore this! You're somehow able to cram so much meaning and characterization into such short one-shots. I am deeply jealous.

And I think you write Mogget more accurately than anyone I've ever seen. Bravo.

Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I always wondered what on earth Yrael would do after being freed as well. I like your take on it: a nice balance between being helpful and disdainful.
Valen123456 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Where it not for the fact this is one i would have swoe this was a short from Garth himself ... great job.

A nice idea for Yrael's/Mogget's future, a Free Magic free in the world bound to come to help those who call to him when he wants too ... maybe you should write a scene where he is given the choice. Plus i think you have his cynical, sarcastic attitude down to a T, if just that little bit softer ... well done again.
NonyMouse chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
This was a wonderful exploration of what Mogget would be like after being freed. I think his characterization was quite good, and I can definitely see this happening. Also, I liked the parts about fish. .

Zallah chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Very delightful exploration of the possible future of Mogget. I have been enjoying your characterization of him a good deal this morning. Also, nice job of handling Kieryn - the partially trained mage who thinks he knows what he's doing, but doesn't quite.

And I loved the fish references.