Reviews for Cessation
bethkunoichi chapter 13 . 2/12
Ok, come on, where is the next chapter? Sure your formating could use some work but this is a really good story! Please update, there's no duch thing as too long!
Petite moon chapter 13 . 7/8/2012
Ahhh please continue with this story! :D
372259 chapter 13 . 1/2/2012
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg :P !

such a great story but MAN my stomach is in COILS right now !

plllleeeaasseeee let ichigo and rukia make up soon, i just cant handle the tension :P !

update asap :)

p.s. wonderful job :D
xoxokiss210 chapter 13 . 9/20/2010
i loved
lilica chapter 13 . 9/17/2010
i like ur story! Very sad yet interesting i really wanna read what happens next! U shld update its been more than 2 yrs now it wld be such a shame to leave this story cz it has real potential. Oh btw i gotta say i live in new zealand too yeeya D so plz updateeeeeeee!
mitsuishi chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
I feel incredibly sorry for Ichigo. Rukia is being stupid. Really stupid xD
mitsuishi chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
i really like the story so far. the conversation between Urahara, Yoruichi and Isshin was epic :D:D:D And it's so IchiRuki love
1 chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
Kuchiki rukia.. Geez.. U're in the deep ** .. Poor ichi.. Rukiaaaa! U're such a dumbass-stupid-impy-insane midget.. What th- ? Chose clan over ichi? I can't believe it.. (っ 'o')っ •̸Ϟ•̸-̶-̶̶•̸Ϟ•̸-̶-̶̶•̸Ϟ•̸\•̸Ϟ•̸-̶

Sorry bout it.. Nice fic lookin' forward to it

-UnknownTM-
MadMaz87 chapter 13 . 4/22/2010
This entire fiction is fantastic! :-D

you've done a fantastic job with keeping everyone in character and the plot is interesting.

I really hope you update soon!

madmaz -x-
ceiyn chapter 13 . 4/13/2010
great story. I wish you'd update, though. I really like the way you involve so many characters. It's not easy to portray them interacting so close to the cannon, and I think that you do a really good job with it.
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 13 . 2/16/2010
Um, hello? You gonna update this anytime soon?
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 12 . 2/16/2010
ONE FRICKIN' MONTH!
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 11 . 2/16/2010
Go to Ichigo, for starters! Gosh, Rukia is such a dumbass Dx
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 10 . 2/16/2010
Hehe, I bet Byakuya thought he didn't hear right (assuming he really didn't give his content XD
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 9 . 2/16/2010