Reviews for Of Dances and Dreams
Perfume chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Someone recommended your stories of R/C goodness and I just HAD to find them and read them.

You write R/C with so much ADORABLENESS that I'm so over the moon with it. I have never really read the story that this was based off of, but I understood this all the same.

(I think this shall encourage me to read it all the same.)

I adore the daughters R/C have raised! They're so cute ; the way that Raoul was teasing them in the beginning was cute!

Thanks for writing this!
LadyBastet92 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
That was so adorable! I loved it!
Bialywhoos chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Aww! :D

That was so sweet! I loved it so much! I loved the whole idea of the masquerade ball, Christine singing again, and the ring. I especially liked their daughters! SO CUTE!
BleedingHeartConservative chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Very nice, but it's a one-shot? We get this strange glimpse of Erik, but nothing happens. Has he really changed so much? And Raoul forgives him entirely? Wow...

It seems that ending with Christine wanting to chase her dream again lends itself to the next chapter, and then the next!
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Aww! This is such a sweet and cute ficlit. The little girls are adorable, and I love the Christine and Raoul interaction as always. Raoul giving her the new ring was a really good addition! As is Erik being there yet not causing havoc. There's a very peaceful, dreamy air about this piece, making it very enjoyable. The kids trying to dance is such a cute scene too!
the Seer of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Really good! Christine found her voice, Raoul listened, her family... and the Phantom was listeneing intently on a balcony somewhere. Was he being stealthy?
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
That was so cute. I like the ring, and their girls are just so cute. I enjoyed it.

TDH
NorthNova chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
That was abseloutly wonderful! So beautiful. And Christine and Raoul's girls are so adorable.