Reviews for Harry Potter and the promise of a lifetime
M
Philosophize chapter 45 . 1/22
Please don't abandon this story... It's really good!
diamondace4 chapter 46 . 1/7
The Irony of the AN...so bitter
G Fawkes chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
Aaaaaaahhhhhh! There. Just switched computers, and now I can review. The other one is so bad I can't 'send' anything out. I'm surprised it even clicks 'next' for chapters.
Anyway... Second language fics are so amazing and admirable! You deserve HUGE cudos! All the mistakes made by U.S. and 'natural' English users drive me NUTS, but when it's not YOUR language, all rules are off. I would maybe suggest (a lot) more commas. Run on and compound sentences are easier to understand when punctuated better (more). Likewise, some sentences using commas actually need to be broken up into separate entities.
Still, that's probably the last thing to worry about... and I definitely couldn't do it in 'Belgium-ese' (smirk)!
Ranmaleopard chapter 46 . 11/17/2013
This is god damned awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue! When is Harry Potter and the Paladins of Magic coming out?
Ranmaleopard chapter 32 . 11/16/2013
This is god damned awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!I still think you should make it a Harry/Hermione/and Nymphadora Tonks pairing
Ranmaleopard chapter 23 . 11/16/2013
What about Gryffindor's Sword?
Ranmaleopard chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
I think u should definitely add Tonks to being paired with Harry
Annamione57 chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
You have some typos in these chapters, but other wise, great fanfic
Philosophize chapter 46 . 10/25/2013
This has been a great story... I hope you come back to continue it!
Veritas and Aequitas chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Thats really good first chapter i liked it lots cant wait to read the rest which i plan on doing i hope you keep going with this story :D :D
Oh chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
Oh, Harry's friends with Weasley? fuck that.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Shame Hagrid didn't mention he was the one who kidnapped Harry and left him at the Dursleys. Would be nice if he wasn't going into the wizarding world so naive.
Crimson Flash118 chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
Does Harry still have the Philsophers Stone? In the movie Dumbledore said that he destroyed it but that isn't the case here so does Harry still have it?
Ten no kaitou chapter 46 . 8/5/2013
nice story just throwing this review out there mainly to show there still are people who read and like your stories and hope to see them continue if possible this one had me hooked from the start and i have to say one of the better harry potter fanfics i read
1,735 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »