Reviews for Harry Potter and the promise of a lifetime
The fact the story is dead was not as disappointing as the fact that every time you bring back Ron the moron show up. Just kill him he was useless anyway, also the other moron open his mouth and voila another moronic statement, that get bored plus the story just going nowhere make it hard to follow. Bad story.
Dragonman109 chapter 46 . 12/15/2016
Update soon please.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2016
Please tell me you got a beta :(
Svenion chapter 14 . 9/28/2016
So instead of telling s teacher that they're worried about her, yhey just give the diary back? So they're idiots?
Calmzone1 chapter 46 . 9/13/2016
good story. I especially like the switching spell to change into Battle Robes. I hope life brings you the inclination, opportunity & time to complete it.
harryginny4life chapter 46 . 9/10/2016
good story
Eagle-Eyes chapter 46 . 8/17/2016
Wishing you the best in life and writing..

Keep writing as life allows
csheila chapter 46 . 5/28/2016
Such a great story. Excellent plotting, developed characters, and great commentary.

Thanks for having shared it.
Jlargent chapter 46 . 4/23/2016
When are you going to update?
shadowkat87 chapter 46 . 3/5/2016
Oh please continue this story I would so love to read more.
The 69th Irish Brigade Soldier chapter 46 . 1/20/2016
wondering when chapter 47 gets posted
nkh1 chapter 46 . 10/5/2015
I would guess that this is dead. Too bad it was and is a great read. was looking forward to Harry in the grave yard with his battle robes.
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 7/21/2015
harry's certainly more confident then cannon, though hopefully you wont make him too overpowered (and even that isnt a big deal if things are funny)
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Im curious about why you chose what future harry would send back, but ultimately the most important thing young harry got was hope
Saissa chapter 6 . 7/16/2015
well if this story is only going to follow canon, then I don't need to read any further...

Pity abut that - because the first 2 chapters were great!
1,787 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »