Reviews for Harry Potter and the promise of a lifetime
fundoogal chapter 2 . 2/7
I thought Harry was supposed to buy Hogwarts a History when he gets to the alley. How has he already read it before that?
kent-jensen chapter 46 . 1/7
more plz or re-write
ThunderSphinx chapter 4 . 11/30/2017
Why the F isn't Harry on the Quidditch Team?

Well, I'm gonna have to call this story quits.
WildKhaine chapter 3 . 11/13/2017
Well, was a good start but this chapter stuck a little too close to canon in some instances despite changes you've made that should have made things different. Also, I really don't care for "Harry is a bully" type stories. I mean, at the end of this chapter you say how he loves a good prank. So basically, he gets off on other people's pain and humiliation. That sounds like someone who has some mental issues and needs some serious help to be honest.
lazy-kaa chapter 21 . 9/23/2017
Please, make Snape and Black Friends... I think that Snape took to much on himself. So, he needs friend. He is good, but really poisoned man.
lazy-kaa chapter 20 . 9/23/2017
Oh, yes, that is nice way to get to know Black :) Now the real funn begins :) Just do not give up! I am loking forward to post Hogwards storries :)
lazy-kaa chapter 18 . 9/23/2017
I do not care much about Naruta stories, because... Well... Because, but more deversions from JKR is really nice. Just add more thoughts and small events. Harry looks child sometimes, or sometimes too mature.
lazy-kaa chapter 4 . 9/22/2017
Yes, it is good diviation from the fundamental books. It is much more interesting, then hopeless children in JKR version. At least, they had to learn someting. But your version is more interesting.
jumpingninjo chapter 8 . 9/21/2017
yes animagi that's my fucking favorite thing about harry Hermione fics they always become animagi
Mark of Plymouth chapter 46 . 9/12/2017
I know that I am asking for a lot, but could you write some more towards this masterpiece of a story
heffronma5 chapter 46 . 9/12/2017
HELLO!
IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE!
It has been seven years since you last wrote anything towards this story and I think it is time for the next chapter to be written and uploaded. Please do so soon.

-Mark
Holographic-2020 chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
who on earth says "Prof." instead of professor when they are talking... Or is it just that you are to lazy to write the word in full.. Don't abbreviate charactor dialog unless they actually talk like that... It's annoying..
RenegadeForLife chapter 46 . 7/30/2017
Fun story. Well written. Ends before the final task of the tournament. There's some Ron and Ginny bashing but neither are very central characters anyway. Dumbledore is fine but doesn't do much either. Horcruxes haven't really been talked about. Actually it's kind of weird that Harry only got advice on how to train from his future self rather than knowledge of Voldemort's plans and abilities. One thing I didn't like is the use of loopholes. I'm pretty sure you can't be your own secret keeper and I also don't think Harry could've summoned the dragon egg from the first task. Not super important details but still mildly annoying. Overall a great story that I'd like more of.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 7 . 6/9/2017
nice pacing and I'm looking forward as your story continues.

Best regards!