Reviews for Elégie Adagio
rubell chapter 18 . 3/27/2010
i just realized i have been stealing the story, about 10 chapters or so...i am soo sorry, but i am still reading so that is good...i am really bad about reviewing chapters on a story that has several chapters all ready written, i get soo caught up in the story that i forget about the green button and just rush to the next chapter...anywho...this story is great...not sure you still even log in cuz your account seems pretty static but i am glad i found you and the storied...cannot wait for the first "I love you..."
rubell chapter 8 . 3/24/2010
well, tanya is pretty in not realizing she is not wanted in the way she wants...but then again, when i comes to edward you cannot really blame her right...
rubell chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
i love music but just you ever tell us the meaning of the chapter names?
rubell chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
you actually finished this one...maybe i should have read it first so i wouldnt be so snarky bout the other one
Miss E R chapter 24 . 3/2/2010
Aww this was such a sweet story!

I loved Rose in this story, even though she didnt make too much of an apperance to begin with! I loved how she was hard but loving and soft at the same time!

Loved it!

E x
What Obsession17 chapter 22 . 2/25/2010
goodbyes suck!
What Obsession17 chapter 20 . 2/25/2010
Yay! They played better then expected. And she got to say it back ,cuteness.
What Obsession17 chapter 19 . 2/25/2010
Aw...he said it first.
What Obsession17 chapter 18 . 2/25/2010
Wow Tanya, that's all you had. What a dork. That is really childish.
What Obsession17 chapter 15 . 2/25/2010
I really just want to trip Tanya and have her fall on her face in front of everyone.

Meeting the parents is scary. I wonder what Carlisle said to Edward. I hope that their performance goes untouched.
What Obsession17 chapter 14 . 2/24/2010
Oh no! This is not good.
What Obsession17 chapter 11 . 2/24/2010
Now that was low beyond low. What are we in 2nd grade. I hope whoever *cough* Tanya*cough* gets caught and pays the price.
What Obsession17 chapter 10 . 2/24/2010
Well at least it has all laid out and now they can just take it slow. I would still keep an extra eye on Tanya.
What Obsession17 chapter 9 . 2/24/2010
uh oh...That's not good. Bella keep an eye out for Tanya cuz I think she may be a bit crazy :)
What Obsession17 chapter 6 . 2/24/2010
Funny that he gives her advice. Tanya needs to grow up.
657 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »