Reviews for In Memorium
Titan5 chapter 11 . 6/7/2008
At least John knows who he is now - well, kind of. I'm so glad he and Rodney got together so he could find out he's not alone. Great job with the explanations. Another terrific chapter.
faldo chapter 11 . 6/7/2008
Looks like a very tight spot! How are they going to get out of this one?
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 10 . 6/6/2008
I loved this story of her very good _

I am delightful for everybody this chapter at last they found Sheppard, but now that it be over that they have captured it again T_T I have enjoyed it thank you for the fic

. Thank's Good Luck XD
godsdaughter77 chapter 10 . 6/6/2008
Oh my gosh! I loved that chapter, and found myself on edge until the end. Finally, Sheppard and McKay together again! Of course, Sheppard doesn't know he's Sheppard...

I am really enjoying this and can't wait to read what happens next.

Good luck with your exams.
Frisco chapter 10 . 6/6/2008
Yea! But those Wraith have no idea what they've just done. I almost feel sorry for them. Almost.
LadyJane08 chapter 10 . 6/6/2008
YAY! :D I've been following your story avidly, loving it so far! Can't wait for the next part. I wonder how quickly John will remember? And what will Rodney's first words be? *tries to wait patiently*
ManicTater chapter 10 . 6/6/2008
Do I hear a... YAY!

Hell, yeah you do! A big. honking. Yay! I loved how as Samuel spoke more and more, the team's spirits and hopes grew and grew.

The Wraith have the two Lanteans separated from the rest of the villagers. I can't wait to find out what the Wraith are going to do next.
faldo chapter 10 . 6/6/2008
You definitely hear a YAY! In fact you can have two YAYS! At last! Good going (and I hope the book shop wan't too scary!)
mtee1958 chapter 10 . 6/6/2008
YAY
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 10 . 6/6/2008
YAY! Just keeps getting better and better. :)
nexis44 chapter 10 . 6/6/2008
ROMTFLMAO! sorry but i find the strangest things funny. anyways great chapt. (i have had a stomache virus for 3 wks and feeling crummy and this chapt just made me smile and laugh. ty)
Titan5 chapter 10 . 6/6/2008
Actually, you hear a "NO,no,no, you did NOT just stop there!" Okay, and a Yea as well! I can't WAIT to hear McKay's ramble/babble when he talks to Sheppard.
highonscifi chapter 10 . 6/6/2008
Definitely a "Yay!" Also a "Yippee!" along with the expulsion of the breath I've been holding!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Dugleik chapter 10 . 6/6/2008
Yeah!
Holly-Batali chapter 10 . 6/6/2008
YAY! This is so good! Thanks for updating; congrats on getting that job! UPDATE SOON!
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »