Reviews for Hunted
Bo-Janglz1297 chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
Please please please update!
I really adore this story and it'd be sad to see it just sit here uncompleted, :(
You've done an awesome job so far so pleeaasee keep goin'! :)

Bo-Janglz1297 chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
This story is, by far, one of my favourites.

I read all 10 chapters today and I've become hooked on this fic. Your style of writing is great and I really like how you've gradually built up the emotions and all that. (:

Very interesting, and great cliffhanger at the end of the last chapter.. even though I hate to admit that I find cliffhangers rather annoying, .

Anyways.. as I also read that this story was last updated a while ago, I REEALLY hope that you can update and and get a chance to finish this wonderful story.
I find it rare, to find a well written story like this one.
So please please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next and if Aerrow is okay and if the others escaped or not.

-Bo-Janglz XD
Soapdishh4 chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
Please write more!
the-devil-cat chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
Me: Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Renee: (slaps me)

Me: But you can't end it like this! I love how Aerrow really wanted Piper back, its so cute. When are you going to update!? The last time you updated was months ago! You have to continue! Update soon! Pwetty pwease (puppy dog eyes)

Renee: SNAP OUT OF IT! (Slaps me multiple times)

Me: Ow! Don't mind her, she's just jealous because she can't write awesome stories like you
Ashleigh chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
I'm practically hooked on this story! I hope you can update this awesome story and hopefully finish it xD
PLEASE update! c:
KiNkY T0 dehr MaX chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
me gusta
Guest chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
Please update :)
Spikey edge chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
The chapters are really good and everything you've written in them fit so well. This story is really interesting and I want to read more :)
[gasps] Im soooo happy that you updated this story! I will await your next chapter ;)
PlottingPapaya chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
When I first saw that you updated, I screamed. Then I thought, it's probably just an author's note saying that the story is officially discontinued. But when I saw that the update was actually a new chapter, I fell off of my computer chair! I was so happy, I just had to reread the whole story. So glad you didn't give up on this :) Please, update as soon as you can! :D Preferably before another 2 years pass, lol.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
OMG everyone is updating my favorite stories! I'm so glad you updated!
I chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Really like the way you've set out this story.

OMG you finallyy updated! woohoo! :)
I can't wait for more soo update soon please! :D
TheMoonAndStarsLove chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
If you don't update, I'll send my rabid flying monkey duck after you ...

Plus you get no cookies
Alice Andi White chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
that was so cool
Heavenly Penelope chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
noo not another cliffie! u must write more! i cant wait for the next chapter :)
gingelover chapter 9 . 7/30/2010