Reviews for Across Dimensions: Parting Reality's Veil
bbbk027 chapter 5 . 7/21
wait...I never saw that coming...Rin is Kakashi's wife?
MaskedSharingan chapter 9 . 4/23
Wanted to leave a review for each ch. but was so entrapped that almost forgot. The way he earned the acknowledgement was great. Loved the story. Hoping for future chapters.
PC chapter 9 . 4/16
Encouragement
Stelmaria chapter 9 . 11/14/2020
Noooooo. I want to see the capital city arc, and I want to see the war arc, too! I bet you’ve got some of your work sitting around on your old computer somewhere! Won’t you publish the last of what you have? I love this story so much, it’s one of my all time favorites. I come back every year or so to re-read what you’ve wrote. Naruto is such an amazing fandom. Come back to it! You KNOW YOU LOVE IT! You still have loyal fans waiting for you in 2020.
Tired-Mommy74 chapter 9 . 4/16/2020
Love this story and can't wait to see more.
b0177 chapter 1 . 12/31/2019
this naruto is like boruto
Lucinda Silver chapter 9 . 9/15/2019
Please, please don't be dead. Or a abandon this story, it's the best thing I have ever read, second best after Life in Konoha's ANBU story (which you should read if you haven't, you WON'T REGRET IT),which is amazing!

Please, please please don't abandon this story, I had to know what's going to happen next, I have been wondering for the longest time after rereading this multiply times!
Chaos537 chapter 9 . 2/23/2019
It’s a shame that this story hasn’t been updated in years but I still have hope that you might update it one day. This story is the kind of gem that makes it worth scrolling through hundreds of stories to find. The idea and plot is unique, Naruto living in an alternate universe, events being different, character development, and the dialogue doesn’t seem forced or anything. Naruto doesn’t seem too OC. Looking forward to the day you update again.
Mestre720 chapter 9 . 2/3/2019
I really, really, really hope you’ll update it!
Arfah Indo chapter 6 . 11/24/2018
hohoho great!
TheRageGamer chapter 9 . 7/13/2018
Awesome story so far. Nit sure if you are updating but thought to review my thoughts anyway.
Does Naruto realise that his actions will give him a certain reputation. Now if Namikaze still wants to go back to his own world Uzumaki will have to uphold that reputation then. I am sure you have/had a reason and the plot planned out but would like to know your thoughts on this.
Gothic Rain chapter 7 . 7/11/2018
Amazing chapter!
Gothic Rain chapter 1 . 7/11/2018
This was incredible and you captured Kuruma's character perfectly XD
Oheza chapter 1 . 6/14/2018
God, I love this version of Naru.
moodysavage chapter 9 . 6/11/2018
This is a really good and interesting story. I like how this Naruto still wants to save his counterpart. I really hope the Hokage figures out that his Naruto is not there but I think they should feel guilty that their Naruto did not reach his potential like this new Naruto did with the support of family and friends. It's's too bad that this story was never finished. I really liked the interactions.
1,973 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »