Reviews for Across Dimensions: Parting Reality's Veil
colorchanger chapter 9 . 3/11
yanchoco chapter 9 . 2/27
i wanna crying when see the last update.. but, this story really cool although when the namikaze in uzumaki body seems strong its just, did the uzumaki body is strong enough to having so much(?) power without training before.. buuut, thank you for make this story.. i do hope you'll update again but to see it had taken eight years..
I feel bad for canon naruto... to send him to hell after everything he has suffer...
my 2 guys chapter 9 . 1/20
that was good keep the chapters coming
snowgem chapter 9 . 12/31/2016
Eeeargh! What a kickass story! I love how Naruto has maximised his potential to such a devastating degree, and it's awesome how he's galvanising many other characters to improve, as well. It's so sad that the story has been abandoned! This was a very, very entertaining read. Thank you!
jikazu-sama chapter 8 . 10/23/2016
i've already read this story 9 times already and i am not bored repeating it at all so please will you update the next chapter! pretty please with a bleeding heart skewered by a senbon on top!
NeKo19-94 chapter 9 . 10/16/2016
Next plis
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
This Naruto was infuriating but I am also glad that he grew up loved, haha at Kakashi being ero-niisan. Watching Naruto sacrifice himself for Minato made me tear up and Minato's helplessness at watching his little boy die made me cry. Kyuubi is a hell of a force to defy death like that. Wonderful chapter, I look forward to the next part :-)
shy.chi chapter 9 . 8/3/2016
Wow! Reread this for the... 4th time, maybe? And this story was in my favorites for a looong time now. From the last time this story was updated, it's been more or less 7 years. Sigh... please update?
Claciro chapter 9 . 6/4/2016
Please find some time to write more. A chapter a year would be nice enough. I really like this fic.
Secret.Identities chapter 9 . 6/1/2016
Is it too much to hope for an update?
Anywas, thanks for the read! It was excellent. If Uzumaki Naruto was ever saved though... he'd have impossibly large shoes to fill. People would see him as a failure compared to Namikaze.
Ruthless isn't how I imagined Minato though. From what we saw in the manga and anime, he was pretty nice and with soft spots and forgiveness. But yeah, he'd probably more proactive than the Sandaime.
Though... how on earth could Naruto do the Rasenshuriken without Sage Mode or Kyuubi Mode? he'd slowly destroy his arm.
Wish Kurama played more of a role though. Or were you saving that for the war?
rothfyae chapter 9 . 4/7/2016
This is some really great stuff! I don't care if it's been years; it's gonna remain golden for a long time.
master1527 chapter 9 . 4/1/2016