Reviews for Across Dimensions: Parting Reality's Veil
TheRageGamer chapter 9 . 7/13
Awesome story so far. Nit sure if you are updating but thought to review my thoughts anyway.
Does Naruto realise that his actions will give him a certain reputation. Now if Namikaze still wants to go back to his own world Uzumaki will have to uphold that reputation then. I am sure you have/had a reason and the plot planned out but would like to know your thoughts on this.
Gothic Rain chapter 7 . 7/11
Amazing chapter!
Gothic Rain chapter 1 . 7/11
This was incredible and you captured Kuruma's character perfectly XD
Otaku-Heza chapter 1 . 6/14
God, I love this version of Naru.
moodysavage chapter 9 . 6/11
This is a really good and interesting story. I like how this Naruto still wants to save his counterpart. I really hope the Hokage figures out that his Naruto is not there but I think they should feel guilty that their Naruto did not reach his potential like this new Naruto did with the support of family and friends. It's's too bad that this story was never finished. I really liked the interactions.
Princess Hinashi chapter 9 . 11/17/2017
please continue
Guest chapter 9 . 11/16/2017
Wow! It's the first time I've seen such a concept. It's been years since you updated and maybe you don't even check this story anymore, but... If you ever do post I'll be excited to read :)
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 9 . 9/30/2017
Wohoo! Update please. This is so cool!
colorchanger chapter 9 . 3/11/2017
yanchoco chapter 9 . 2/27/2017
i wanna crying when see the last update.. but, this story really cool although when the namikaze in uzumaki body seems strong its just, did the uzumaki body is strong enough to having so much(?) power without training before.. buuut, thank you for make this story.. i do hope you'll update again but to see it had taken eight years..
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2017
I feel bad for canon naruto... to send him to hell after everything he has suffer...
my 2 guys chapter 9 . 1/20/2017
that was good keep the chapters coming
snowgem chapter 9 . 12/31/2016
Eeeargh! What a kickass story! I love how Naruto has maximised his potential to such a devastating degree, and it's awesome how he's galvanising many other characters to improve, as well. It's so sad that the story has been abandoned! This was a very, very entertaining read. Thank you!
jikazu-sama chapter 8 . 10/23/2016
i've already read this story 9 times already and i am not bored repeating it at all so please will you update the next chapter! pretty please with a bleeding heart skewered by a senbon on top!
NeKo19-94 chapter 9 . 10/16/2016