Reviews for Across Dimensions: Parting Reality's Veil
Lucinda Silver chapter 9 . 9/15
Please, please don't be dead. Or a abandon this story, it's the best thing I have ever read, second best after Life in Konoha's ANBU story (which you should read if you haven't, you WON'T REGRET IT),which is amazing!

Please, please please don't abandon this story, I had to know what's going to happen next, I have been wondering for the longest time after rereading this multiply times!
Cruel Sun chapter 9 . 2/23
It’s a shame that this story hasn’t been updated in years but I still have hope that you might update it one day. This story is the kind of gem that makes it worth scrolling through hundreds of stories to find. The idea and plot is unique, Naruto living in an alternate universe, events being different, character development, and the dialogue doesn’t seem forced or anything. Naruto doesn’t seem too OC. Looking forward to the day you update again.
Mestre720 chapter 9 . 2/3
I really, really, really hope you’ll update it!
Arfah Indo chapter 6 . 11/24/2018
hohoho great!
TheRageGamer chapter 9 . 7/13/2018
Awesome story so far. Nit sure if you are updating but thought to review my thoughts anyway.
Does Naruto realise that his actions will give him a certain reputation. Now if Namikaze still wants to go back to his own world Uzumaki will have to uphold that reputation then. I am sure you have/had a reason and the plot planned out but would like to know your thoughts on this.
Gothic Rain chapter 7 . 7/11/2018
Amazing chapter!
Gothic Rain chapter 1 . 7/11/2018
This was incredible and you captured Kuruma's character perfectly XD
Oheza chapter 1 . 6/14/2018
God, I love this version of Naru.
moodysavage chapter 9 . 6/11/2018
This is a really good and interesting story. I like how this Naruto still wants to save his counterpart. I really hope the Hokage figures out that his Naruto is not there but I think they should feel guilty that their Naruto did not reach his potential like this new Naruto did with the support of family and friends. It's's too bad that this story was never finished. I really liked the interactions.
Princess Hinashi chapter 9 . 11/17/2017
please continue
Guest chapter 9 . 11/16/2017
Wow! It's the first time I've seen such a concept. It's been years since you updated and maybe you don't even check this story anymore, but... If you ever do post I'll be excited to read :)
Burning Moonlight chapter 9 . 9/30/2017
Wohoo! Update please. This is so cool!
colorchanger chapter 9 . 3/11/2017
samchon25 chapter 9 . 2/27/2017
i wanna crying when see the last update.. but, this story really cool although when the namikaze in uzumaki body seems strong its just, did the uzumaki body is strong enough to having so much(?) power without training before.. buuut, thank you for make this story.. i do hope you'll update again but to see it had taken eight years..
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2017
I feel bad for canon naruto... to send him to hell after everything he has suffer...
1,967 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »