Reviews for Babysitting
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
... I can honestly say that I have never though of a reno and cloud pairing until I read this... I like it"*"
viva rose chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Aww that was really cute and passionate! I love how you made the emotions connect, interesting way you used the word "ecstasy", i loved it!
alltheangelsinheaven chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
this was so cute! i love renoxcloud! thank you thank you thank you!
Myffanwy chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I am very ashamed to admit that I babysit quite often...none of my experiences have been QUITE like this though!

This is AMAZING! I absoutely ADORE Reno and Cloud...you give them more life, is all!

Ugh, why can't two men do it all the time while babysitting?

Hehe, you should write a sequal, where Marlene ended up like, seeing them or something. It'd be funny, no?

Well, mostly cause my sister, when she was little, saw two dogs doing it in an alleyway, and no one wanted to tell her what they were doing, but she was all:

"So, is THAT how dogs have sex?"

We were so shocked that she was all calm, and knew all about it...hehe! Not so naive.

Anyways, ugh, i'm getting off topic, AND bossy...*Facepalm* it's 5:30 in the morning where I am, so i'm tired!

This is still an amazing story! I love it!
Donna Emerald chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Hi chica

Well-written story I need to admit.

I'm going to babysit later that day and I'm very sad that there is no Reno or Cloud with me.

I also read the other Final Fantasy VII stories you wrote, exempt "Sunshine" because I don't like the pairing Reno/Rude, and they are great as well. Especially "Reasons" which I find very romantic.

In this story I relished this sentence: "Ecstasy was being fucked hard by a loud, conceited, redheaded Turk." Don't know why...it's just complete fun.

And this one: "‘Will … will you stay?’ ‘ … Sure, yo,’ And then, ‘I’d like to,’ " It's just so sweet how they behave. *sigh*

Thanks for giving us the possibility to read such a great story.

Bye
Electra Raven chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
lol, that was sexy and pretty naughty of it while babysitting? lol,
AineNiamh chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Absolutely amazing. I love it!
TKN chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
This is really great, and should have way more than the six reviews you've gotten for it!
jeanenjolras chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
It made happy. And laugh at the same time. Very nice.
SumiSumiSumi chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Oh GAWD! That is so Reno! Impatient, arrogant, and still somehow lovable! Good work on this one!
xXBladeWolfxX chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Way cool. Typical Reno, eh? Impatient, as always! XD
Murasaki Hasu chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
LOL the ending was funny. That was really good.
Luna chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
AWW! XD That was so yaoi cutsle man! XD I literally could not stop smiling through the whole damn story! nice job