Reviews for The Only Difference
This was really entertaining and you really got the reactions and actions of the characters perfectly. You captured my attention and held it. Loved your story, x me
Nameless chapter 26 . 6/18
Great story, I loved it so much! :)
Yvonne Park chapter 26 . 6/7/2014
This was a really good story. I enjoyed reading it. I think you did a really good job with everything. I know you explained why you didn't go into his recovery, but geeze. I've been reading a lot of stories with eating disorders, and none of them cover the recovery. I would really like to read one that has that element in it. Haha oh well, you did a great job anyway. Thanks for the story! :)

-Yvonne
PerSonNee chapter 26 . 9/8/2013
I loved reading your story! I think the ED subject is really interesting/important to read about, you never know who in your entourage has it :) Thank you for sharing your beautiful story!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/16/2013
wow. this was moving.
Lydoodle chapter 26 . 3/31/2013
Oh my goodness that was so good! I just HAD to read all of it (so I'm sorry I didn't review the other chapters, but I will if you want!) and I'm so glad I stuck with it till the end! It's clear you worked so hard on this - it's so well written and really heart-wrenching! It was painful to read what George was putting himself through, not to mention how helpless Fred was in that situation... there was so much angst but the ending was wonderful and everything it needed to be and realistic - which is so important, especially when you see other fics which are meant to be about important issues like ED's and end up being complete rubbish, and I have to assure that this fic is certainly NOT rubbish at all. Thank you so much for writing this! :D
Midnighter713 chapter 21 . 3/25/2013
I really enjoy this!
The403yearold chapter 14 . 3/13/2013
"I can't believe I don't know, and he's my twin. More than that, he's my brother."

Personally I think twin and brother should be swapped round.

I like how it is progressing.
The403yearold chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
"He quickly lowered his arms and looked at Fred who was grinning evilly. He knew that tickling and/or poking me in the ribs was my weak spot."

I think you switched from 3rd to 1st person there, which was rather confusing.

Other than that, I really like the concept.
CMinuteByMinute chapter 26 . 3/13/2013
This story has been such a joy to follow. I admire you as an author for taking up such heavy topics (identity and eating disorder) and managing to keep from abusing them mindlessly just for kicks as a lot of people do.
Adding as favourite author.
snapes wife to be chapter 26 . 3/9/2013
Well done for finishing :)
Astrido chapter 26 . 3/5/2013
i like the ending. i think trying to describe his recovery would sound forced and has a lot of complications.
however, the only part i didn't quite understand is george's rather suddden change of mind about getting help/admitting he's the one who's wrong.
i don't mind that you've cut the romance of with the ending, because as you said, it's only part of the side plot.
i hope you'll write another HP story.
cheers
yuura
digigirl02 chapter 26 . 3/3/2013
I really enjoyed your story and eagerly await the sequel. I think that you did a good job and protray the subject matter well. I think that George is going to have a longer road ahead of him filled with good and bad days but know that he is strong and will overcome it.
meltedpoo chapter 26 . 3/3/2013
I stopped catching up with this fic a long time ago because I got into other fandoms but I still enjoyed this for a considerable amount of time and now it's ending. It's a bit sad, really. I did not see this coming at all. Lovely story. Maybe a little sappy at parts but that comes from someone who hasn't experienced any long-term disorders so maybe that just stems from my incapacity to relate.

I like how you made the ending vague but hopeful at the same time, too.
ferret assassin nin chapter 26 . 3/2/2013
Wow, that was an amazing ending. I especially enjoyed your author's note as to why and how you wrote this story. I agree with you that there are people out there who think only girls can have eating disorders. While I personally don't know anyone, especially a male, with an eating disorder, I do understand that any mental illness to happen to anyone regardless of gender; and that yes, men can have eating disorders as well. With that said, I think from what you said and how you carried this story you certainly did your research on eating disorders and how it affects the loved ones of those that have one. Again, I will always love this story and I certainly would enjoy a sequel; but if there isn't one, then that's fine too. Congrats on finishing a multi-chapter story (I have yet to accomplish that).

Happy Writing and Amazing Job,