Reviews for These things left unsaid
Team Rosalie chapter 7 . 3/8/2010
cute stry! luvd it! 3 tiva!
Gypsy Violet chapter 7 . 6/28/2008
Hello. This is just a review to help feed your ego so you keep writing these fantastic fics. I love this one so far. I have already read 'Let the Games Begin' and it was great. It was really funny. Is there a fifth chapter for 'Let the Games Begin'? Or is that the end of another TIVA story?

Just a little note on the Hebrew in this chapter. Hebrew is a bit like Spanish in that there are different words that connote male and female. When Ziva says: "Ani ohev oto" this does mean "I love him" but this is what a male would say to express "I love him". If a female wanted to say "I love him" she would say "Ani ohevet oto" Notice the 'et'? Good luck and keep writing! :)
Marta chapter 7 . 6/23/2008
to nice!
Cable Addict chapter 7 . 6/22/2008
If the doors closed, how did McGee see them through the open doors?

Aw! That's it! You leave us there of all places! What the heck! That is cruel! Oh so cruel!

*Sighs*

Nicely done!
murmure etoile chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
Excellent ending! I wish so much this happens in the show...

Great job!
YaneDirnt20 chapter 7 . 6/20/2008
You scared me there for a second...Phew...Happy ending...Great job, I love this a lot...
losingmymind2 chapter 7 . 6/20/2008
Oh yes, I loved it. Poor Tony better start learning Hebrew or he won't get far with his future in-laws.
LorelaiGilmore82 chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
Great Story! Loved it all the way through!
1547291 chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
Great, thanks so much for sharing. I loved the ending! So glad that her dad let her stay and that Vance did not do anything else.

Well done.
its.intoxicating chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
That was soo good. Congrats, on not only writing a great story, but actually finishing one! I am still working on that! Keep up the awesome work!

i.i.
Megeen chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
Great last chapter to a great fic.
M E Wofford chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
I do love me a happy ending.

This was a good story!
aserene chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
that was adorable! Excellent work!
nairolf chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
That's one hell of a speech!

Great!
murmure etoile chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
Wow! Tony must be thirsty after that! lol

He finally told her... I love Ziva's reaction!

Continue!