Reviews for A Leap to Safety
RLD Flame-point Callie-co chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
Does the stuff about having to accept loss mean you're changing the part about using Claire's blood to bring Noah back? Darn, I kind of like him, sketchy character that he is.

I like your way of dealing with Adam - unless something crazy happens like global warming melting the ice so he escapes! That would stink for Hiro, and everyone else who's now on his 'disliked' list.
Brittz303 chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
LOL! penguins! adam deserved it.

YAY! peter and claire are finally together! im so glad!
alienphantom chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
Well, my guess was close. This i still cool, though.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 18 . 6/10/2009
go peter your a hero bad adam

maria
alienphantom chapter 18 . 6/8/2009
Coffin time, Adam. 8D
Lara-Van chapter 18 . 6/7/2009
Oh dear... Let's hope there's a Mohinder-to-the-rescue with the method of saving Noah's life... because frankly, Bennet is BADASS...

And what about Niki? Is Niki still going to be alive at the end of this season (due to the changes Peter has made to the plotline in this fic)? I seriously hope so. Because if Peter isn't distracted by Nathan getting shot and stuff, Mohinder could simply ask him for a little blood transfusion to make more super-cure for Niki, and have Hiro deliver it, meaning that she could escape from the fire... yeah, just a suggestion. I love Niki, and I hated it that they killed her off.

Once again, love it. This is just about the best Paire fic out there. Peter's epic display of power is... well, fairly awesome. Of course. Duh. Hurry up and update!
Connor846 chapter 18 . 6/7/2009
*Evil Grin*

I like it.

Part of what I'm hoping you do here is show how much of a badass that Peter could have been with his powers ... instead of the wimp they made him out to be on Heroes.

Good job, keep up the good work.
Engelmohr2004 chapter 17 . 5/18/2009
I agree with you on the telpotation thing don't want to accdent;y tel;port to the moon are worse.
Engelmohr2004 chapter 15 . 5/18/2009
Glad to hear peter will keep his powers lol (got your email Xd) wonder what channcles peter will face maby another more experinced more powerful mimic who has the same plans as arthor did are something like that wonder are you gonna have slar return just thinking you can't really have a peter with out a sylar he is after all a badass super viallin well can't wait to see what challenges face claire and peter keep up the good work and nice job on this chapter.
alienphantom chapter 17 . 5/18/2009
I hate the ends of chapters. I wanna know what happens, dammit! XD
Engelmohr2004 chapter 9 . 5/18/2009
Weast is getting annoying and i thought he did not have the speed of sound aspect to his power well guess its a nessiray evil lol can't wait to see how he will react when he finds peter can doa hella of a lot more then just paint the future Xd and i wonder how claire will react to adam aperson who can heal just like her and not only that but that hes four hundred years old and you you doa season 3 part sequal please don' have Arutoer Peters badass but still very annoying dad steal all his powers that was just not cool.
Lara-Van chapter 17 . 5/18/2009
Ew... Angela is such a freak...

Anyway, the explanation makes a whole lot of sense once you get past the fact that EVERY SINGLE FREAKING COMPANY MEMBER IS A CREEPER! (well, except for dear Mr. Deveaux, but he's dead, so...)

And don't worry about the excuse for not teleporting- it makes sense. If it were me, I wouldn't be trying to teleport too soon either. It seems, judging by the difficulty Hiro had in the first season, that it's a very difficult power to master, and I imagine Peter wouldn't want to try it before he's really ready.

I assume that Hiro's going to be popping up to stop Adam any day now as well... so it'll be Claire/Peter/Matt/Hiro/Elle/Noah/(Nathan?) vs. Adam. Interesting. Tres intense. UPDATE SOON!
I love cute things chapter 17 . 5/18/2009
Very interesting...
Engelmohr2004 chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
lol not to mention wests power kinda sucks natens flying power is better then his and peter gots a kick ass power that makes him look like a little dolly wonder is sylar gonna return justwondering it would be intresting to see sylar and peter go at it again.
Brittz303 chapter 17 . 5/18/2009
i most definitely cant wait for the next chapter! i really didnt expect how you explained adam being claire's father. hehe i bet peter feels relieved, it turns out his perverted thoughts AREN'T about his neice :)
112 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »