Reviews for A Leap to Safety
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 16 . 5/5/2009
yeah that means they can hook up that is great

maria
Supernaturally Angellic chapter 16 . 5/4/2009
Holy...

that is on different (never thought of that) concept

update ASAP
Lara-Van chapter 16 . 5/4/2009
Ha! Called it!

Actually, I had the thought that Adam might be Claire's REAL bio-dad a long time ago. petrelli heiress and I spent AGES discussing it on one of my forums. I'm SO glad you've included that in here... and opened the door for endless Paire! Fabulous.

Not to mention... EPIC POWER SMACKDOWN COMING UP! Only this time, it won't be Peter vs. Hiro, it'll be Peter (and Hiro?) vs. Adam. And Sylar, maybe? Just for kicks? Nah, I guess that'll be coming in the sequel. And speaking of the sequel... I. Am. Psyched. No depowered Peter. Epic Father-Son smackdown. Some crazy Sylar-actually-is-a-Petrelli thing, perhaps? Do hurry up an finish ALTS so I can read it!

Wow, maybe all the exclamation marks were unnecessary... erm...

Just update soon, okay? :) :) :) :)
DarkStrider chapter 16 . 5/4/2009
Well, I had a suspicion that something like that might come along, but I do feel that it's a little of an easy out though. Still, it should make things interesting!

I eagerly await the next installment.
elektricstorm chapter 16 . 5/4/2009
Nice chapter! But the part with the water balloon seems a bit weird... Because Elle should be okay and unaffected by the water as long as she doesn't activate her power, right? Not to mention as long as she's in the chair then her power will be turned against her, so the extra water's kinda superfluous. Other than that, great work! XD
ArinnaVal chapter 16 . 5/4/2009
Wow! I didn't see that coming! Like it! Unrelated Paire! You rock!

Greets,

ArinnaVal
Brittz303 chapter 16 . 5/3/2009
YAY! now peter can be with claire without worrying about incest!

but i must say, i never expected that. i kinda expected them to be related, but i thought maybe he might be her great-great-greatxalot grandfather. it would also mean peter and nathan would be related to him as well though.

well anywayz, i bet peter feels relieved :)
pureangel86 chapter 16 . 5/3/2009
you gave Peter an out, by making Claire Adam's child? I can't wait for you to explain that one...it'll be really good.
Winter Sapphire chapter 16 . 5/3/2009
Bahahaha, I knew it! I knew he was her father!

Great chapter, love how things are coming together. Can't wait for the next one!

-WS
Lara-Van chapter 15 . 5/2/2009
I love it that you gave Sandra a more dominant role in this- she's an amazing character, and extremely badass WITHOUT being "super."

I have to leave RIGHT NOW, I'll finish my review in a PM later,
Thescream chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
I like this, but I do think that you repeat too much of the events in the start of season 2 with the only difference that Peter is with Claire? I think you should go abit more AU. Great story though!
DarkStrider chapter 15 . 4/26/2009
While I would like to have seen more plot advancement, I still thoroughly enjoyed the chapter and look forward to seeing both Claire and Peter's internal struggles as they wrestle with their feelings.

Great stuff and bravo!
Commen Sense chapter 15 . 4/26/2009
OMG! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! you were right, this was SO worth the wait! :D I love how you set up the plot so perfectly. Everyone is so in charecter! :D

"Mohinder wasn’t sure if he should be more afraid of the consequences of having failed Mr Bishop or the consequences of having angered Noah."

I can literally imagine the look on Mohinders face in the end. LOL. Good job. Cant wait for the next update! :D
Commen Sense chapter 14 . 4/5/2009
great story! seriously so much better than the real season two...and having real scenes and dialouges from the show just adds to its being more believeable. :)
DarkStrider chapter 14 . 3/26/2009
Very cool. The forbidden fruit just gets sweeter!
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »