Reviews for A Leap to Safety
HotPinkSass chapter 14 . 3/24/2009
This chapter was ridiculously amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter :-)
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 14 . 3/23/2009
loved it go claire

Lara-Van chapter 14 . 3/23/2009
Oh. My. God.

That was an EPIC chapter. I can't express how completely and utterly amazing it all was. No doubt, that was some of the best fail!Paire I've read in a long time. Please oh please update soon!

And also FINALLY! Claire DOES something! Exactly how it should happen- she gets up off her butt, stops whining, and saves the world. And I also very much like Peter's breakdown. Exactly how I imagine he would react to the death and/or loss of someone he truly loved...
ArinnaVal chapter 14 . 3/22/2009
Whoa! Wonderful story so far! Keep going!
Christine chapter 14 . 3/22/2009
omg. this is the most amazing fanfic. i underestimated it at first, but you're really keeping with it and bringing it in an amazing direction. cant wait to find out what happens next.
RLD Flame-point Callie-co chapter 14 . 3/22/2009
I like this chapter; Claire and Peter's reactions to him finding out they're related and leaving her had to be in there or it'd seem like the story had some gaping holes, and the end was just right to take away any feeling of filler-ishness that the chapter might've had. And of course, I loved the part with Claire and Noah arguing - the love/hate aspect of her relationship with him is one of the best things for giving the show emotional depth so it doesn't just turn into a semi-pointless action montage, if that makes any sense.

Now I have a few questions: is Claire rid of West now, or will he poke his obnoxious head back into the story after he gets out of the hospital - or will he be in there for a long time *snicker*? I was a little disappointed that Adam was the one to beat up on him (I'd wanted it to be Peter, preferably after catching him sneaking around spying on Claire like a peeping tom) but I'm still glad he got his for being... well, for acting like a peeping tom. Question two: since you mentioned Bob's 'interest' in Peter and his powers, will Bob ever be in this story as a slightly bad guy? And what about Elle? She was one of my favorite crazy characters (and I'm still irked that they killed her off; she was very interesting if not exactly likable).

Anyway you don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to of course, but please keep up the great work; I'm really getting into this!
My-Edward-1992 chapter 13 . 3/10/2009
please update again soon!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 13 . 3/9/2009
Aww poor Peter glad he didnt do what adam wanted but poor guy

Brittz303 chapter 13 . 3/9/2009
OMG! THAT WAS AWESOME! i cannot wait until next chapter! damn, you know how to write! next chapter is gonna rock! i have to know what happens. please update soon!
lala lady chapter 13 . 3/9/2009
I just love peter/claire even if she is his neice.

love the story update soon
Lara-Van chapter 13 . 3/8/2009
No! I love how it all turned out with Adam (so far, anyway), but NO! No Peter-freaking-out-and-taking-Claire-home-and-LEAVING-HER-THERE! That can't end well. Except that this story's so good, I can't imagine that it won't end amazingly well. And Adam is going to turn out to be Claire's father... RIGHT? Meredith's going to randomly pop up and come face-to-face with Adam and be like... "Dude, you're my baby's daddy." And Adam pisses himself...
Brittz303 chapter 12 . 3/6/2009
OMG! they finally kissed again! YAY! hehe i like that you made them kiss in front of angela. i cant wait until peter finds out that claire is his neice! omg you HAVE to update soon!
Sarah Rose Serena chapter 12 . 2/7/2009
Excellent. I love it. Your storytelling and characterization is spot on and wonderful. I love this story, and can't wait for more of it. I'm excited to see where this goes.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 12 . 2/7/2009
that was great loved it go peter get it while you can't remembe

Ayaruby chapter 12 . 2/5/2009
I really like this fiction series. A lot. :D I think it is well written, romantic and in character.

I look forward to reading more.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »