Reviews for Army of Just
Guest chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
Next chapter please! Will Edmund and his army get out safely? PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Darkfire25 chapter 10 . 5/28/2011
Countinue the story. Many things could happen. Peter should fing out. Please i almost beg you to countinue this story.
lyokodreamer chapter 10 . 3/10/2011
very good story. I don't think that your story is crap. I'd love to see more. please update
Narnia-Moons chapter 9 . 4/10/2009
ok update please
laily.spenstar chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
I've been waiting for a new ..a new sounds chapter hope you have new ones coming up soon.
oceany chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
I really like it. I can't wait for the next chapter!
FallenUpStairs chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
Cool, I can't wait for the next chapter
High Queen Susan the Gentle chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
petites sorcieres chapter 3 . 7/4/2008
Yeah! -Continue -
Meddlesome chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
:) I liked this one, but Edmund is not realizing he is pushing his bro and sises away is he?
Capegio chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
Though the conventions (spelling, grammar, flow, etc.) of your writing could use some improvement, I really do feel that you have a good grasp of the different characters. I think you realistically convey a lot of the frustration Edmund must have felt after that incident. I like that he tries to be snappy but he's vulnerable at the same time.
Meddlesome chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
GREAT! i love it when soem one acts like a brat and hate it when some one ends on a cliffy! update soon.
Capegio chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Ooh, I actually really like where this is headed. Your flow is a little choppy - try varying your sentence structure a little more, and remember to start a new line with each new piece of dialogue (if a new person is talking, it's a new line). But the idea of this, and your characterization, is very raw and real. I'd love to see you take this further.
Meddlesome chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
you have me hooked on this one! plz update soon