Reviews for Alice's Story: From Toddler to Adult
Guest chapter 19 . 4/26/2014
PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE finish this I need to read its been like 5 years I cant wait much longer
Maskie chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
Would you consider redoing this story except with these differences:

-Alice's middle name is Kaye after her maternal grandmother's maiden name

-Alice is nicknamed "Pearl" to distinguish her from her maternal grandmother

-She only has one sibling, a sister called Cecelia

-Cecelia's middle name is Elaine

-Alice's best friend is Frederick Weasley II, not James Potter II

-The boy she's in love with is Frederick Weasley II, not James Potter II

-She's more of a girly girl

-She's very serious and somewhat shy

-She's a year older than James Potter II

-Her younger sister, Cecelia, is two younger than she is

-Her younger sister is the tomboy playing Seeker on the Gryffindor House Quidditch Team

Because that is the way I see Neville and Hannah's children in my head.
T chapter 18 . 4/25/2010
what's up with laura
T chapter 13 . 4/25/2010
y did u do that to liana
xandromedax chapter 19 . 2/27/2010
I wanted to click the button for the next chapter but it wasn't there...

I don't usually read Alice/James stories or even stories with James/someone who isn't a redhead, but your's is so good its an exception. I love this story-please update as soon as you can. I want to see what happens next! :D
annajesse65230yahoo.com chapter 19 . 1/26/2010
Just wondering when you'll be getting back to composing another wonderful chapter for this story. Its been a while. Wonder what will happen to Alice and Neville. Post soon, please.
sleepy queens chapter 19 . 10/11/2009
Wow, really good :)
annajesse65230yahoo.com chapter 19 . 10/4/2009
This was a very well composed chapter! Well done. Wonder what will happen next to Neville's family. Looking foreward to the next posting which I hope is soon.
msllamalover chapter 19 . 8/27/2009
Ooh, interesting! Poor Longbottom family! I can't believe her first year's nearly over! It's crazy!

I loved the bond between Matt, James and Alice, and also the additions of Laura and Michael again. I like that she's not just restricted to the two friends like Hermione seems to be, but is branching out. Far more realistic to add the secondary characters in! Great update :)
annajesse65230yahoo.com chapter 19 . 8/25/2009
Thanks for posting these last chapters and making my evening! Poor Alice! I can just imagin the emotions she is going through. Wonder what will happen next. Post soon.
msllamalover chapter 18 . 8/20/2009
What happened, what happened!

Nice chapter, Liana's interesting. And also , James/Alice foreshadowing? I think so!
Henrietta Frances chapter 17 . 8/12/2009
I really enjoyed it, thought it was a shame Liana had to leave though
msllamalover chapter 17 . 8/6/2009
You, my friend, are on a role! This chapter was great! I think it might be my favourite so far (though I'm sure I've said that before) because of the way Matthew's, Michael's and Laura's characters developed, and you showed more of the relationships between all of them. I look forward to your next update! Next thing we know, she's going to be a second year. Little Alice, all growing up *sobs*

(On a quick different note, because I don't know anyone else who likes Anne, I finally found on the internet and read Rilla of Ingleside. Oh my, it's amazing! I fell in love with Walter and made a friend of Rilla. LM Montgomery makes my heart happy. I just felt like telling you!)
msllamalover chapter 16 . 8/1/2009
YOU UPDATED! YAY!

I love Laura, she's so very sweet, and she seems like a good friend for Alice too. James and Matthew make me smile too, they're very typical eleven-year-old boy-ish :)

Update soon, please?
veryunattractiveperson chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Wow, your story is well written thus far. I think you summarized Alice's life very well, while focusing mainly on her relationship with James. Normally when so many characters are introduced in one chapter, I tend to get confused but you introduced your characters well. I like your story so far and Alice seems like a well written character, not a mary sue, though its always hard to judge by just the first chapter.