Reviews for Blind Date
VendettaWho chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Words cannot describe how much I love your stories xD occasionally I look at the word count and think, "God, that's gonna take me so long to read" but I know it'll be totally worth it in the end. You're incredible, you just make every story so sweet and heartwarming and even humorous at times. I catch myself smiling constantly. Anyhow, thanks for writing such amazing stories, I can't wait to find what else is in your collection. Ta-ta for now! :)
Koshka Rayn chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
Aw, Axel, you dork.
KKtheRipper chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Sweet and ..hot O.O
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Despite Axel's claims of normally being a gentleman, he comes across as increasingly chauvinistic and possibly even mysogynistic. Never mind the fact that he became bi very, very quickly, without a real level of confusion or disgust with himself. I knew he was going to hook up with Roxas, but I kind of stopped rooting for him
KH freak 813 chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
Yay! I'm glad they're so happy now!
KH freak 813 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
This is perfect.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
I guess the fangirls reading this don't think about it if they don't have sex, but spit screwing would hurt like heck, and sticking your dong up someone's pooper without a condom or rimming would be pretty nasty. The butt is not sanitary by any means, but then again, penises and vaginas aren't really either.
The Orgasmic Uke chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Oh my goodness that was so flipping cute. I've made it my goal to go through and read all of your AkuRoku fanfiction. I read Enslaved so now I'm curious what else you have going on. Thi si the first one and I'm loving your writting so much! I can't wait to read more.
Justice Tokidoki chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Wow, well that was interesting. I thought you handled both of their emotions well, it was awesome to see Axel's perspective change just by getting to know Roxas as a person somewhat.

The descriptions and details were pretty vivid, I laud you here (though I did have to skip some sections, but that's probably just me).

Anyway, great twoshot. It had a lot of nice humor touches as well.
Cliche KH Fan chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
the best start for a fic ever, though its weird to imagine Axel as a respectful business man XD
Jackie-B-123 chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
I L-O-V-E-D this. It was fantastic! I could see Demyx's face in my mind laughing and smiling because he played matchmaker and was perfectly right about the two of them.
Riotori chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
... Wow!

My face is burning! I love it!

Don't know what to say anymore... Wow! More please ;D
TheFluffyBakura chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
*pfffffffffft* Roxie's funny underwear xD LOL nice, *gives Roxie two thumbs up for getting Axel gay* WOOHOOO! :D Now Zexion doesnt need to say his goodbyes to Demyx, and Demyx doesnt need to find a God to pray to So, as the saying goes, "All's well in Love and War" or somewhere along the line ;:D
gleekforever63 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
This story was really good! Love how Axel starts out saying he's completely straight and then this happens... Not that I'm complaining! :D
The Infernal Lady chapter 2 . 6/17/2012