Reviews for Dolphin Princes and First Kisses
Rebel of my Destiny chapter 12 . 4/17/2009
Oh, you have to update! I love it! it makes me all warm and fuzzy and laughable. Great one-shots, I almost cried at some of them because they were so heartbreaking. Update soon, please!
Whisper-Foruka chapter 11 . 11/16/2008
That was very sweet, I hope you write more! )
Whisper-Foruka chapter 10 . 11/16/2008
Oh, that was so sad, to me...But very good. Nice job.
Tsukiko Lily chapter 9 . 9/22/2008
Just showing up to tell you that this one was nice, too. And I look forward to reading more of your angsty stuff! Angsty oneshots... My weakness.

(And hey, I actually DID write that Russell fic! Go me! Go us! _)
Tsukiko Lily chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Ahh, lovely! I love Russel so much. (I've actually been toying with the idea of writing about him some day!)

Anyway, these are so nice! I can't wait to see the next one. And I agree that more angst will be nice. (Fluff is great, but angst will always be my first love...)
Whisper-Foruka chapter 8 . 9/7/2008
Haha, I loved the ending, it was funny. Good job. )
Flame-Wolf-89 chapter 7 . 9/5/2008
I absolutly loved that, it was really cute. Good job.
Flame-Wolf-89 chapter 6 . 9/1/2008
Oh, that was lovely. ) Very good job.
Flame-Wolf-89 chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
Aw, that was adorable. You write so well, and I can't wait for the next one. Good job.
Whisper-Foruka chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
Ooh, I really like your stories, can't wait for the next one.
Flame-Wolf-89 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
That was cute! I love this pairing and I'm glad you're writing these oneshots.
MrsArmitage chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
I love Tori and Russel, and I love the pairing even more. I thank you for posting these oneshots. :) I'll be waiting for more, ne?
Rizu-chan chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
Aw, so sweet! x3

You made Russel's personality so cute, and I love how protective Raguna was of Tori. I loved the end of the chapter. There are a few Rune Factory based fanfictions on this site if you are looking for some. I made one, and I'm working on the second chapter. Please update soon!
Rizu-chan chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
I found this so cute. I liked how they kissed when their glasses swithed accidentally. Poor Tori, I feel bad that she thinks that she won't be able to be with him. And Ceci is just adorable. Please update soon, I can't wait! ]

Rizu-chan
Ms. Sarcasm chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Aww, that was really cute, I enjoyed both chapters!

The part when Russell and Tori accidently swapped glasses was adorable, I couldn't help smiling to myself!

And the part when Cecilia put mud on Russell and Tori's faces was also adorable!

Anyway, I loved it! There was nothing wrong with it!

It's perfect!