Reviews for Paints and Brushes
HalianFromPlanetZork chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
That was such a nice thing he did for Vince. I do wonder myself why Vince has stopped painting, he might do it just doesn't show it in the episodes. Shame really.

Reading this i'm now in the mood to finish off my watercolour painting, or do some more drawing. Why i'm I sat here reading fic's? I should be doing something creative! (runs of to the vally of paint)
Wonderland's-Pokemon-Master chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Aww this is so sweet!

Poor Vince tho!

LOL well done, keep it up.
Beechwood0708 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Naww, pure fluffy cuteness :-D

Howard's caring side is so cute. And that element of him spoiling Vince rotten when he feels sorry for him is just... SQUEE!

That loving atmosphere overpowers everything else in this fic, it's really really sweet. Every detail of description, everything Howard does or says, all of Vince's reactions strengthen it so much. It's really lovely, sweet like toffee-filled muffins.

In a word: SQUEE! With lots of Es.

Sorry I haven't been reviewing Forbidden Touch, btw- I will when I catch up to it.

luv ya

x
BeckyRocks-x chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Hi,

I loved it D

It was really cute, and now I'm a pile of goo D

I don't know who to love more, Howard for looking after Vince and getting him a present, of Vince for painting the two of them :)

Becky

chugirl2526 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
omg, how sweet was this story lovely, howard is just so kind to vince :) brilliant
brokenmoonlight chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Aw! That was completely gorgeous! So, so cute! Bless Howard, what a sweetheart! All that stuff sounded quite expensive! And I loved how you had Vince sketching the two of them from a photo he had. So sweet.

Aw, I'll never tire of fluff.

Loves!

ButtonsMagoo chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
This was precious.

I loved it :)

All the art supplies and everything :) swet.

I tell you, all the art stuff Vince got is all the art stuff I'm lacking, i need it all again! DX

Lucky devil 'im.

Anyways, it was so cute Squee.

I sure hope it'll make Vincey all better! :D

And that woman in the shop, its almost as though she never gets customers haah _

E, great work. (I really suck at reviews don't I?)

Love you

violence4 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
aww! aww! AWW!

fluff-tastic.

gorgeous.

really made me smile -

love you!

JantoFan chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Oh, that was just adorable!

Howard going out and buying Vince a present because he was ill is just so sweet!

And then Vince's delight at the end was just lovely... ooh, i loved it all!

JellybeanPunk chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Aww, cuteness! Great storyline, and the detail and dialogue was wonderful.

xoxo