Reviews for Blood's rule
MissMe93 chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
Love the story ;)
CheapMonday chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
If you love your fans, you'd better continue! Loved it so far :)

I'm not good at long reviews, but I can tell, when I find a good fic! I see loads of potential, so don't you dare stopping it!

Hugs from Anne 3
echoesofthebadwolf chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
love it...keep going and please do it soon
Please chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
This is a fascinating story. Please, please, please update!
madison chapter 5 . 12/15/2008
I forget if i commented already on this or not but still, YOU NEED TO CONTINUE! This is the best story i've ever read on this entire website! And i read here all the time too!
maddy chapter 5 . 12/15/2008
I absolutly love this story, please, please, PLEASE continue!

And I love it thats its EPOV, if you kept it that way i'll love the story all the more! Keep it up!
A Fire in the Attic chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
Ah! cool! I love it. It's such an original idea...and very well written. I can feel all of the emotions they are, very cool!
moon.lit.raine chapter 5 . 9/20/2008
this is now my favorite story of the day! i love it! i nerver would have thought of this and i have a TON of ideas! i love your story and i NEED the next chapter! if i dont get it soon i think im going to DIE! (not really but close) i'll suffocate! update as soon as you possibly can! a am so upset and sad that you ended it there and wont let me read on! i need to read it, im addicted to reading ( yes i think it is possible cuz it kills me when i cant read) i want an update soon soon SOON! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! i promise i might be one of your most biggist fan of this story! ineed it now! AH!

well i g2g ill read it when you post it!
vampireadtic chapter 5 . 9/20/2008
holy crap! that was amazing! please please please please please please please ect. hehe hurry with the next chapter!
XXDarkXAngelXX chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
Awesome chapter, update soon.

**DarkAngel**
michelle chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
UPDATE. UPDATE. UPDATE. UPDATE. UPDATE. UPDATE. UPDATE. UPDATE!
michelle chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Why are you not updating?
michelle chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!1
mrstveit17 chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
i just started reading today and now i am hooked!

please continue soon because i want to see bellas reaction to all of that!

i dont think it seems rushed either btw!

please update soon!

taybaskt22
mrstveit17 chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
i liked this chapter because it explained a lot!

continue soon!