Reviews for Admittance
MeBeKiki chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
LOL

So in-character, and I usually dislike Shadikal, but that was awesome! I love this story, it's so awesome. One of the best Knouge fics EVER!
watching every sunset chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Ahaha, I loved it! .

everyone was in character too, which is good. A lot of people who write this kind of romance have them all OOC but you pulled them off perfectly.

And I absolutly adored the tie-in to Shadikal at the end xD. Good job xP.
Pemuldaby chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Love it! I found it so extremely hilarious! Especially the ending!

Quote:

""It's about time you admitted it, you idiot!"

"You're the idiot! You couldn't get straight to the point when you got here? You had to yell at me first?"

"Of course I did! You annoyed me!"

"If you hadn't asked me all those stupid questions-"

"They weren't stupid! I was working my way around to the point! You were just stupid and didn't answer correctly!"

"What? Am I supposed to read your mind?" he demanded.

"Only when you're supposed to, yes!"

"That doesn't make sense!"

"Well, it does to me!"

"'Cause you're an idiot!"

"If you call me that one more time, I'll break your arms and throw you off this island. Then you'll never be able to marry me."

"Marry you?"

"Of course! I don't tell just anybody that I love them! You are going to marry me, Knucklehead, like it or not."" Unquote

Yay for the bit of Shadikal. my favorite Sonic couple!

Keep up the excellent work!
super sam chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
that wassick I love it so much PLEASE MAKE MORE OR I"LL DIE! just kidding super sam Out!
Cheetay chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Very nice! :D ... it was entertaining and fun to read :}
Ember113 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Really liked this story! Especially in the beginning put the attitude of Knuckles to a "T" XD.
dejiko001 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
YAY! such a cute oneshot... X3

and u put in Shadikal too!

*puts up Sonamy, Knouge Shadikal, Silvaze, Taiream, and JetXWave flag and waves it in the air* X3

i think i'm forgetting one of the couples or something XDD

anyway, i luv Sonamy and Knouge... X3

i also luv Shadikal and Taiream...oh and SIlvaze and JetXWave... actually, i luv all of them XDD

anyway, again, cute oneshot X3

go knouge and shadikal and sonamy and taiream and silvaze and jetxwave! yay! D
Alyssacookie chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
YOU GO STAR! This deserves more rreveiws!
OutThere-23 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
That was... cute. Nice little story there Star.
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
“Fine,” he snapped, and their mouths fused together once again.

From a distance, Tikal cocked her head. “That was quite confusing. Do you think they’re at all happy?”

Next to her, Shadow smirked. “Arguing always entertains Rouge and I’m certain Knuckles enjoys it as well.” He took her hand. “They’re happy, Tikal.”

She linked their fingers. “I’m sure Knuckles will be distracted enough not to protest, so you can move in tomorrow.”

I loved that story! And the Shadikal was a nice touch. Good job!
PerlaNemesis chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Very sweet story. I love it. :)
Zatcher chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
LOL, oh, that ending was great. xD
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Soo cool!

And so THEM!

I loved it :D :D :D :D
Kal0-and-Summer chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Summer: This fiction put the greatest smile on my face. Ya know, I was beginning to think that you had lost your knack for KnuxRouge ... I have never been so impressed.

All day I have been reading the newly posted KnuxRouge fictions i was put into a short depressing mood. Until you PMed me. Then I thought, "huh, I wonder if Star has come up with anything new." So I began to read this story in hopes of finding something original and well-written. At first I was angered by the thought that this might be another, "Rouge goes to Angel Island to confess her feelings for the guardian" fiction. (God knows we have enough of those) Then I continued reading and your creativity and beautiful dialogue overpowered me. (dramatic? ha!)

As if I wasn't happy enough the ShadTikal was the cherry on top. I found myself grinning stupidly.

Amazing! One of my top three favorites. You deserve a crown! Your're the Vice Princess of Sonic fanfiction (I of course being the princess) :D Having an ego rules!

Kal0: You suck Summer...

Summer: And your the court Jester.

Kal0: Actually I'm the dragon

Summer: There is no such thing

Kal0: That's what you said about the tooth fairy.

Summer:...

Kal0: I stand by my point!

LoveShine!

Kal0 the fox

and...

Summer the author
Riftun chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Great job loved it. It was really cute so keep it up.