Reviews for Admittance
Mana the Cat Magician chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
YES! Knuxouge and Shadikal! My favorite! Awesome job Star!
Sarahstiel chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
How sweet~!

I love Knuckle and Rouge together. Too bad my boyfriend hates it D:

Anyways, hope your writing goes well. I wtill have to update my stories. It's been so long D:

Black Rose
x.SodeNoZangetsu.x chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
This story was great and I'll be shocked if you don't win that contest on the other site.

But... wow. You're still in school? I got out las Friday! Heh, sorry... XP
Miki Fubuki chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
cool!
freak 0n a leash chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
wait..oh, i read this on Deviant Art, yeah i remember. (it's lachziet)
Gleeful Melancholy chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
That was really cute. I'm glad you wrote another Knux/Rouge, because I really like how you characterize them. And I like how you treated Shadow and Rouge's relationship too, and how you let him have someone at the end. P I've never heard of Shad/Tikal...
Flamedramon6 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I liked how that even if they were in love, they still yelled at each other like a married couple, which they are going to be eventually. I'd like to see how much they would argue than. Perhaps they would pass out from lack of oxygen _

Anyway, I really like this story, I'd like to see the way you handled a Shadow and Tikal story, oh and good luck with your last two weeks of school! I still have a month to go.
Hawkcat chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
OMG! YAY! Knuxouge! And aww! Shadikal! I knew it was gonna happen. And yay for Knuckles and Rouge arguing and then kissing and then arguing and kissing again! So cute and humorous! LOL! :) Good luck in your last two weeks of school! They. Are. Long. Believe me. It's good to finally read something new of yours. And Shadow is just your 'profession.' But Knuxouge is your 'pairing profession.'

AWESOME!
Midnight Lullabye chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
WOOP! Knuckles and Rouge with Shadzie and Tikal! Best one-shot by you so far! ;) I really did like this, I loved how they argued when hhe proposed to her! Well done, and you've now inspired me to write something else! Well done again, and keep writing. :D x
24 | « Prev Page 1 2