Reviews for The Choice She Made
SasuHina4evr chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
wooah! i love it! I NEED TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER! -.-' what will be happen to hina-chan? mm! im waiting for the next chappie! Ja ne!

-SasuHina4evr-

my crazy sign :B
Little-ray-of-Friggin-Sunshine chapter 11 . 1/3/2011
like it -N3Mo
Sara Thornton chapter 11 . 8/11/2010
More! I love this story!
123abc456 chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
Hey just wanna say that this is really a great story! But I think its kind of like "Akatsuki's Sunshine" but anyway... I STILL LIKE!- wait I mean I STILL LOVE IT! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
Oashisu chapter 11 . 12/4/2009
awesome story please keep it to my faves
AKAHINA97 chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
u spelled iahci instead of itachi but u got much better with hinata's name. keep up the good work! ;D
AKAHINA97 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
you spelled hianta about 12 times and hanta bout 4 times plus you spelt itachi wrong once but anyway i liked how you got right to the story plus i also likede the note dropin on neji's head :3 dont be upset by ur spelling prob its a really cute story and ura super good writer so do u think u could do one like this only hinataxpein? or a hinataxsasori? pretty pls?
mary branham chapter 11 . 8/29/2009
i love your story
nwyd chapter 11 . 6/26/2009
update please! :D
uchiha-senna chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
wow i love it!
Zuki Miyazaki chapter 11 . 5/28/2009
it was awesome i loved it just continue please.
Mia.Cullen217 chapter 11 . 4/12/2009
ohmygosh

this story is totally amazinglyawesometimesabillion!
Serenity-Moonstone chapter 11 . 3/23/2009
PLz add more!
Serenity-Moonstone chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
bravo!
talapadme chapter 11 . 3/21/2009
Hey! Lotsa people don't update for months or years. Sadly, I'm one of them. *sigh* Anyways, the source of the bleeding thing sounded right, so don't worry about that either. Great job with Itachi's characterization. I'm surprised that Ino didn't note that Kenji's expressions were a lot like Sasuke's, but great job on the whole Hinata rescue. Update soon!

~Talapadme