Reviews for Parallel Lives
waddiwasiwitch chapter 38 . 2/15/2009
Marvelous again. You love making Spike the damsel in distress. lol.

Spike's struggle with vampirism and drink was fantastically written.

The press and the paparazzi with their "damning" evidence and "outing" him was hiliarious.

All in all, a job well done.
Petrelli chapter 38 . 9/29/2008
OMGosh! That was so great! I cant believe its over :( *sobs*

Im so glad that Tara played such a big part in the story, as i prefer her over Willow anyday XD Plus i have a super love for Tara, since ive been Chatting with Amber alot over the weekend at Collectormania lol

I love the twist, bringing James back what totally unexpected! Loved it! Im so glad that it was a happy ending :D

I cant wait to read another fic from you, as all of your fics have proved to be so brilliant and amazing!
X.Buffy Lurves Spike.X chapter 38 . 9/24/2008
E

Another brilliant story finished ]

Loved that twist D

Will you be writing any more stories soon?
kudagirl chapter 38 . 9/24/2008
Well, isn't "Dawn" a lucky girl? She gets to share the wonder of James. Hope this isn't the last of this parallel universe cause I do love them. Makes me wonder about Angel and how his world might have changed when he got back.
X.Buffy Lurves Spike.X chapter 37 . 9/22/2008
JAMES?
kudagirl chapter 37 . 9/22/2008
You had me scared there with Spike's demon getting stronger. Love how Buffy refused to be kept from Spike no matter what is going on. Rich is perfect. He is so supportive of his loved ones. So just as I thought you might have reached the end of the story, you gave us a surprise with James. So not the end of the story, but a another twist.
kudagirl chapter 36 . 9/18/2008
How difficult this is for Spike, Buffy and Rich. Spike is so scared he will lose his family and friends or even hurt them. Rich and Buffy have lived though the pain of believing they lost Spike before. Not knowing what is coming or what will happen next is horrible for all of them. So Angel is going to talk about his Spike. Wonder if what he says will be the complete truth or his version?
X.Buffy Lurves Spike.X chapter 35 . 9/15/2008
EEKK! I always love your cliff-hangers!

Loved the line, "It has chairs!" - made me giggle P

Update soon!
kudagirl chapter 35 . 9/15/2008
The changes keep coming for Spike. Tara and her coven need to get the spell done quickly. Buffy will be the thing that keeps Spike grounded. Angel is just Angel. Poor Rich. He is along for the ride and gets beat up.
X.Buffy Lurves Spike.X chapter 34 . 9/12/2008
Woo getting into it now :D

Can't wait for the next chapter!
kudagirl chapter 34 . 9/12/2008
Love that Buffy handed Angel his balls. Extra points for having him seem how much this Buffy and Spike love each other. Yea! Rich is still the best. Tara is strong and brave.
kudagirl chapter 33 . 9/7/2008
Poor Rich. Not a great way for him to meet Angel for the first time, LOL. Angel better watch out. This is not his Buffy, Spike or Tara. They won't hero worship him. Spike deserved getting smacked by Buffy. He's been thoughtless and cruel even if he wasn't thinking clearly. Buffy lost him in the past and now he is shutting her out again. I have a visual of Buffy holding both Spike and Angel by the ear yelling at them.
X.Buffy Lurves Spike.X chapter 33 . 9/7/2008
Hahahahah That made me giggle
kudagirl chapter 32 . 9/4/2008
Angel's still a butt. Even in another dimension he can't stand that Buffy is with Spike. Felt sorry for Tara. She must have been hurt many times by stupid guys. Love Rich for his attitude and how he views Tara. Guess some things never change no matter what dimension Buffy is in. She still is a bad driver.
Petrelli chapter 31 . 9/4/2008
Oh gosh! Its getting so exciting! I cant wait for more!

And im loving how you write Angel so well. I cant wait to find out what happens when Buffy gets home XD

Looking forward to more!